Picks For Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picks For Saturday

College Football ... (20-8) +41.00 Units Last 28.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Straight Wagers] = (44-43) -16.55 Units

"Heavy Hitters" (5 Units)

Arkansas P

Nebraska -23

Akron +9

North Texas -2.5

"Triple" Your Wager (3 Units)

Wisconsin -10

Ohio U -13.5

Texas Tech -3

Oklahoma St. -6

Auburn +3.5

GOOD LUCK :D
    Last edited by wayne1218; 10-25-2003, 12:50 AM.

HEY WAYNE...

DO YOU NOT LIKE MINNESOTA AT ILLINOIS? I THINK GIVING 14 IS A GIFT! IS IT TOO MUCH OF A GIFT? I DONT THINK SO. I THINK MINNESOTA SCORES ABOUT 40 AND I THINK THE ILLINOIS Q.B IS OUT OR AT LEAST QUESTIONABLE.
    A $300 PICTURE TUBE WILL BLOW BEFORE A $.10 FUSE- MURPHY'S LAW

Comment

I'm not so sure the QB out is a bad thing. I don't think Ward is any worse but if i played the game i would take the Gophers no doubt. I'm waiting and watching to see how that plays out before Saturday. I usually add a play or 2 Saturday and don't forget i love Teasers and already have some teams marked down for them. Ohio St and Minnesota just happen to be 2 teams that i am using on Teasers.

GL

Wayne :D

Comment

:D

Comment

Comment

added

Comment

BUMP

Comment

This is homecoming weekend in Illinois and the home team in this series has won 10 out of the last 13. However QB Beutjer is out and redshirt freshman Pazan will make only his second start. His first was last week vs Mich. Plus Minny rb's are averaging over 5 yds per carry which is second in the nation. I like Minny to run all over Illinois and win by three touchdowns.

Comment

This game looks like a gift. Illinois starting QB and RB are out for this game. The 2 of them combine for 75% of Illinois offense. Minnesota has lost 2 in a row and should be pissed off and out to prove themselves.

Comment

added

Comment

Comment

World Series (603-573) +29.46 Units
                        --------------------------------------------------

[World Series] = (4-2) +3.66 Units

Home Run (4 Units)

Yankees (Pettitte) -1.5 +120 (+480 or -400)

I think the Marlins are making a mistake with their pitcher's in N.Y. Beckett and Pavano will both be pitching on 3 days rest while Pettitte and Mussina will both be on 4 days rest. I think they should have used a Willis or Helling out there and maybe a combination of both in GM. 6, then in GM. 7 use a rested Beckett and bring Pavano in to follow him if needed. Pitcher's are 6-20 in the Playoffs Pitching on 3 days rest since 1999 and i'm not convinced that Beckett and Pavano are good enough to reverse that trend in Yankee Stadium against the Yanks two best pitcher's rested and Rivera in the pen. Yankees Win by 3-4 runs.

GOOD LUCK :D

Comment

WAYNE...

I AGREE WITH YOU, I WOULD ALMOST CONCEDE THIS GAME IF I WAS FLORIDA AND PITCH BECKETT IN GAME 7. YOU HAVE ONE GAME TO PLAY WITH. I WOULD PITCH WILLIS GAME 6. I DONT THINK HES PITCHED MUCH IN THE W.S?
                          A $300 PICTURE TUBE WILL BLOW BEFORE A $.10 FUSE- MURPHY'S LAW

Comment

Agree

With you wayne. Pitchers, pitching on three days rest is the kiss of death. I don't understand why they keep trying it.:confused:

I love that play on the yankers Good Luck :D
                            1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Guys i think the ERA is over 6 too for Pitcher's on 3 days rest. Pettitte is also VERY hard to steal on and if the Lefties Pierre and Castillo even get on base they should be held close to the bag,add to that Giambi can DH and give you better defense at first. I also expect something BIG from Soriano Tomm. :D

Comment

Working...
                              X