• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Week 15...

YTD starting last week, 6-1 +70 units

Final Card should look like this -

Dallas -3 25x
    Not laying off, I think turmoil in the locker room motivates the DEFENSE of the cowboys and the boys win by 14+. More here: http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/al...week-15-a.html
    (However, I absolutely LOVE how TO is tearing this bitch apart one week at a time, this week though, we enjoy the ride)

Pitt +10/NE pk 15x
    Joe public 4 oclock special, I'll try my luck with the number 1 defense in the league against their division rival in a division championship type game

Tennessee -3 10x
    I just have to bite, I think Jeff Fisher has them ready to go because if he loses and Pitt wins, next week is for homefield advantage in the AFC. I think the titans see this and they try to wrap it up against a team they are better than. If it ends up 17-16 or 21-20 tenn then I'll take my loss, but I don't think Houston wins.

Niners +7 5x
    Niners playing much better with Singletary, I just don't see more than a 7 point margin here. P will and the boys keep it close.

Atlanta -3 5x
    I am only playing this because of the NFC South's discrepancy with the home teams. This game is a complete coin flip but I do think Gruden and Kiffin kind of wash the homefield edge. I stiill want to try to WIN with Ryan and Roddy for once.

Niners ML/Cinci ML/Dallas -3 1x=2090

Let's take it to em

gl buddy
    rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

bol tornado

Comment

BOL today Tornado.
        Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Tornado3311 View Post

Atlanta -3 5x
          I am only playing this because of the NFC South's discrepancy with the home teams. This game is a complete coin flip but I do think Gruden and Kiffin kind of wash the homefield edge. I stiill want to try to WIN with Ryan and Roddy for once.
          upgrading Atlanta to a 10x. GL to all

Comment

Good luck Tornado!

Comment

GL Tornado

Comment

good luck today buddy
                dave
                jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Sunday Night

Just a small upgrade on Dallas, make it 30x.

I'm loving the fact that the public seems to be leaning to the giants now.

GLTA will update the records later, up a little bit on the day so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Tornado3311 View Post
                    YTD starting last week, 6-1 +70 units

Final Card should look like this -

Dallas -3 30x
                    Not laying off, I think turmoil in the locker room motivates the DEFENSE of the cowboys and the boys win by 14+. More here: http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/al...week-15-a.html
                    (However, I absolutely LOVE how TO is tearing this bitch apart one week at a time, this week though, we enjoy the ride)

Pitt +10/NE pk 15x
                    Joe public 4 oclock special, I'll try my luck with the number 1 defense in the league against their division rival in a division championship type game

Tennessee -3 10x
                    I just have to bite, I think Jeff Fisher has them ready to go because if he loses and Pitt wins, next week is for homefield advantage in the AFC. I think the titans see this and they try to wrap it up against a team they are better than. If it ends up 17-16 or 21-20 tenn then I'll take my loss, but I don't think Houston wins.

Niners +7 5x
                    Niners playing much better with Singletary, I just don't see more than a 7 point margin here. P will and the boys keep it close.

Atlanta -3 10x

Niners ML/Cinci ML/Dallas -3 1x=2090

Let's take it to em
                    Finish the day 3-1-1 +40 units and 0-1 parlays -1unit. YTD (starting week 14) is now 9-2-1 for + 109 units.

The par was looking really good with the niners on Miami's 20 with inside a minute to go, moving at ease actually. Then they take out Vernon Davis who had done a great job against Porter all game and boom he gets his first sack on the last down for the niners. I know I know VD is a tight end and I'm talking about his blocking.

Tennessee was a risky play because I understand that line was begging for Tenn action. I will try not to make the same mistake in a pretty obvious trap game again (like indy -4 @clev). I did get trapped though, thankfully dallas and the dip came through big.

Early lean for Week 16 - Pitt

Comment

great day buddy
                      rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

nice job T. How do you rate your units?
                        Check out all of my past picks at www.Byeweekpicks.com
                        Twitter: https://twitter.com/Byeweekpicks

2014 NFL Record: 36-30-1 (55%), +5.5 units

2013 NFL Record: 34-26-1 (57%)

2012 NFL Record: 41-30-2 (58%)
                        +9 units (1unit=6% of bankroll)

2011 NFL record: 34-25-2 (58%)
                        +3.4 units

2010 NFL Record: 29-16-2 (64%)
                        +15.1 units