Wed Night==>cfb & Mlb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wed Night==>cfb & Mlb

Well here we go for tonight......not super thrilled about either game as for a clear cut advantage AND LOGIC should dictate to take Clemens in his last start ever....however....the reality is his stuff just isn't there.....he will no doubt be jacked through the roof to start the game which may translate to high pitches in the zone and hence a few free Marlin runners. Look for around 5 or 6 regardless to try and qualify him for a win but the shakey Yankee bullpen will have to make an appearance.

Pavano on the other hand has been very good out of the pen but was getting shellacked as a starter save for a couple of appearances. He too will be getting hit up!

The Yanks seem to play every game sans one UNDER the magic 8 run mark in the playoffs so LOGIC again should be the UNDER....BUT due to what may be a lack of good pitching tonight....the OVER is the way I will try this one!

1*==>FLOR +150

2*==>(O)8

I'm normally in love with the points in an intrastate rivalry game especially with WV's freak showing at Miami.....but they only scored twenty without Miami showing up for 3 and half quarters! The Hokies DO HAVE MIAMI next week and the infamous "LOOK AHEAD" should NOT be an issue tonight because of the Hokies embarrassing loss to WV AT HOME LAST YEAR. PAYBACK TONIGHT WILL BE THEIR FIRST CONCERN.

Both teams run.....neither can pass well.....VTech does NOT need to pass but WV DOES. Big advantage. Also the Special Teams may be what ****** the spread in this one! I look for VTECH to be playing on the short field and the homies on a long one.

Mountaineers were given the day off from classes today to prepare and focus for this game. That may or may not help them at all tonight. RUN DEFENSE WILL DETERMINE THIS GAME WITH SPECIAL TEAMS.....BOTH Advantages go to V.T.!

Look at a few choice RIVALRY GAMES SO FAR THIS YEAR:

TEXAS MASSACRED BY OKLAHOMA with a single digit PS.
    N.D. IRISH ANNIHILATED by USC on 9 + PS.

Last point would be the last team played in common. WV beat the covering Rutgers team at home by a couple TD's....not bad.....but VTECH went TO RUTGERS and Smashed them by almost 4 TDS! SO TONIGHT I WILL TAKE:

3.5*==>VIRG TECH (-13)

I bet Rutgers would cover the spread if they played themselves!!

BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE!! Goldv
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

I like all 3

Just called it in-lets get em
    IF YOU ALWAYS WIN YOU WILL NEVER LOOSE

Comment

Also.:D

Comment

SURE MAKES SENSE TO ME

LET'S HOPE WE ALL GO 3-0!! BEST OF LUCK TO YOU!! Gv
        I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

G.V.

A little bird whispered something to me today and his music said take the "Hokies - 7 " 1st half -120 & that we did . Like the Wiz says for "10 naked men" or is that hot ones ?

I like the Marlins to rebound at home but small on my end and only after the weather man said it was big go !

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:
          " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

Working...
          X