• Wednesday Takes

NHL (0-1) -3.0 Units

3* Vancouver - 0.5 -150

2* Philadelphia -0.5 +125

Good Luck Tonight :D
    1 of 1 Morons

HEY HOMER...

WHAT GAME DO YOU LIKE BETTER?
    NEW JERSEY OR DETROIT. I NEED AS GUARANTEED A WINNER AS POSSIBLE!
    A $300 PICTURE TUBE WILL BLOW BEFORE A $.10 FUSE- MURPHY'S LAW

Comment

Out of those two.

My pick would be New Jersey.

They have been at home the last two games haven't played good and will be ready tonight against a florida team that has played to straight road games against the Rangers and Islanders. They won't be well rested and the Devils will.

The Detroit game I just don't trust the Red Wings right now. I don't think Hasak is the goalie he was and also the wings aren't the power house like in the past. They have a lot of young guys that aren't proven players in the NHL. Also Columbus has been playing some good hockey in the early going.
      1 of 1 Morons

Comment

THANKS...

THAT WAS THE GAME I WAS LEANING TO. I NEED TO MAKE SOME MONEY TONIGHT AND BE READY FOR SAT. FOOTBALL.
        A $300 PICTURE TUBE WILL BLOW BEFORE A $.10 FUSE- MURPHY'S LAW

Comment

Homer :

Shame on you .... you know that pictures not my best side and I guess I need to close the drapes more often

Like your write-up on the wings and its dead money as of right now . They as I told you earlier this year will get better as time goes on and I would like to see the other goalie get some minutes ..... he could be a gem ??? . And those youngsters need more ice time also !

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:
          " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

MMM

I follow the Wings as their my home team :D

I love Hockey also its my favorite sport play it all the time. :D

Just not the greatest at capping it. A lot better at Baseball and Foots.

But if you ask me about the Wings I know the ins and outs about them

I agree, I myself am mad that Hasak came back. Joseph is a awesome goalie and is going to get kicked out of town. Personally, if it was up to me I would trade Hasak and keep Joseph. But we all know thats not going to happen

:tongue:
            1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Wasn't Cujo sent to the minors? That's crazy shit!

Comment

goodluck Homer

go get um
                I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning , that's as good as they're going to feel all day. " Frank Sinatra'' Also know as (the dago) by his close freinds .

Comment

Wayne

Yes Cujo is playing for Grand Rapids on friday.

Legace is starting tonight. If you ask me, I think he is a better goalie then Hasak. So you should be good for your parlay. :D

Good Luck

Thanks Dago and good luck on your plays tonight also :D
                  1 of 1 Morons

Comment

up you go homer

Comment

Working...
                    X