X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday Play

2* Bradley +1

PEACE

Got em at -1 but I went with it. BOL to us.
    "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

2h

2* Bradley -2'

Doubt they cover the game line but I also doubt Butler wins by DD

PEACE

Comment

Key in gambling is to know what you're good at and what you're not good at......I do decent in both baskets and in the NFL and Im a mush in every other sport.

What I am good at is I can pinpont an angle in a certain game in any sport at any time. Basically what I am saying is I am a decent part time gambler and a terrible full time gambler.

Ill post my plays when I find an angle and hit a big play which might be few and far between or they might be every week....who knows?

What I do know if I am going to make money doing this I cant just play what I like.......I need to only play when I make a so called 'investement'.

Im not around everyday anyways but I think we all know our strengths and weaknesses and its time I stayed away from my weaknesses and played to my strengths. My next so called big play will be Monday night on the Cleveland Browns...GL if you play.

PEACE

Comment

Working...
        X