• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC "Fight for the troops"

Swick -380
    Miller -130
    Loughran +135

I do not really like this card to much. I went small on all 3 of these guys. I really dont see Swick losing. He is better all around then Goulet.
    If Miller had a full 6 weeks of training for this fight, I would of loaded up on him. Even though he took this fight on 2 weeks notice, I still think he wins.
    With loughran i just dont see any reason creduer so be favorite over anyone.
    2010: 23-12 +37.8
    2011: 4-0 + 20
    09-11 5*s and up: 34-7

that's funny while you were in my thread i'm in yours. Good luck to you too. had to go with wiman, and you make a good point about creduer.

Comment

thanks MARK---gl tonight

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Miller easy winner!

Comment

Dam, Loughran got is ass whopped!
          1-1 need swick to come through for a winning night.

Comment

hill broke his leg to lose my 1st parlay and now they are saying nate broke a rib. you nailed miller, you were right on.

Comment

I have to thank you mark even though we both like swick the most i couldn't lay the juice well after i went o-3 i finally said oh well let's try and get it all back with swick.

call it a chase call it what you want, but you gave me the confidence to lay the 370 even though it won't be a part of my record my night is much better.

thanks again. look forward to talking with you on the next one. I personally layed -350 on saunders as you know so i figured well if swick loses just think of it as saunders lost. thanks for confidence buddy

Comment

No problem pain. I know it sucks laying that juice but that was a mismatch. Glad you took it.
                What sucks is im not going to be around on saturday to bet the ufc. Im leaving early Saturday morning to go to Cooperstown. My book doesnt list the ufc until the day of. Hopefully, some other books post some lines and i will throw my opinion on them.

Comment

2-1 night. I've been on a nice little run in the ufc. Last 3 events i think im 11-3.

Comment

Working...
                  X