Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for "1" lock of day and why! Help Please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for "1" lock of day and why! Help Please!

Just wondering if I can get some advice on some games tonight.
    Hoping for a really good play tonight to get back on track...Thanks in advance!

I really like Tulsa -7.5 a lot. Obviously not a lock but i like it a lot.
    No record here, Just wishing you good luck.

Comment

Won't call it a lock cause there is no such thing, but I really like Gonzaga tonight. GL on whoever you play.

Comment

CrazySkillz in 3....2....1...oh wait, he's already here

Comment

You are such a hater kb, do you even post plays? Or are all 48,000 posts bashing people that are trying to contribute?
          No record here, Just wishing you good luck.

Comment

Apparently some people have read BC's post about talking trash......BettorsChat - Announcements in Forum : ALL SPORTS DISCUSSION
            Last edited by harold_bush; 12-10-2008, 02:16 PM.

Comment

I didnt mean to start another round of bashing...sorry.

I really just wanted some good takes on the games this evening and thought I could count on some of the best cappers around to help out with that.

If it is to much to ask I would really love to hear some serious cappers advice on the games.

Oh by the way I am pretty new and wanted to know what "units" stand for.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by JuiceHater View Post
                I didnt mean to start another round of bashing...sorry.

I really just wanted some good takes on the games this evening and thought I could count on some of the best cappers around to help out with that.

If it is to much to ask I would really love to hear some serious cappers advice on the games.

Oh by the way I am pretty new and wanted to know what "units" stand for.

Thanks
                You didn't start anything. Apparently some people are up in arms about me seeing right through their new acclaimed "savior"

"Units" are typically what your average wager is or 1% of your bankroll. 2* plays would be for 2 untis and vice versa. Everyone has their own way of doing it though as some cappers have 20 unit and even 50 unit or more games. I don't think they are really putting 20% or 50% of their bankroll on the line, but everyone is different. It is up for interpretation and you should ask whomever it is you are following for their interpretation. I myself use 1*, 2*, and 4* plays representing that from my bankroll but there are a few ways people do it. Hope this helps.

Comment

personally I would say 1 unit = $100, .5 unit= $50, etc.

every capper has their own way of defining a unit.

Comment

my POD is Miss St-7.....but you should pick 3 cappers you like, get their picks, and if all 3 agree on a game, take it....

If not but 2 agree, find a 4th you like, and see if you can get 3 of 4 on the same team........

GL whichever way you go.......

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Thanks Kaptain for your input...

I did look at Miss. St. and really like it as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain View Post
                        my POD is Miss St-7.....but you should pick 3 cappers you like, get their picks, and if all 3 agree on a game, take it....

If not but 2 agree, find a 4th you like, and see if you can get 3 of 4 on the same team........

GL whichever way you go.......

or he can always call wayne root for his 500$ lock
                        I AM A NITWIT

Comment

The other Captain is on TCU, Indy is going nowhere but DOWN. This is a steal at -1

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                            "Units" are typically what your average wager is or 1% of your bankroll. 2* plays would be for 2 untis and vice versa. Everyone has their own way of doing it though as some cappers have 20 unit and even 50 unit or more games. I don't think they are really putting 20% or 50% of their bankroll on the line, but everyone is different. It is up for interpretation and you should ask whomever it is you are following for their interpretation. I myself use 1*, 2*, and 4* plays representing that from my bankroll but there are a few ways people do it. Hope this helps.

A lot of thought in this post. Did you cut and paste this out of one of your textbooks?

Comment

No such thing as a lock.

My only play today is Knicks/Nets under 214

Comment

Working...
                              X