How do you guys bet the Bowl games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you guys bet the Bowl games?

By that I mean when do you decide when to bet a game? There are a couple lines I like now, but shit, with some of the games a month away do you risk what can happen? Grades, arrests, injuries, whatever. Take for instance the big game, I like Florida, and think the line may keep creeping up. What if Timmy T gets hurt? You are fucked. Just curious if you guys wait until close to game time, or you just put it in when you like and not worry about it?

Thanks.

Originally posted by harold_bush View Post
    By that I mean when do you decide when to bet a game? There are a couple lines I like now, but shit, with some of the games a month away do you risk what can happen? Grades, arrests, injuries, whatever. Take for instance the big game, I like Florida, and think the line may keep creeping up. What if Timmy T gets hurt? You are fucked. Just curious if you guys wait until close to game time, or you just put it in when you like and not worry about it?

Thanks.
    i have a few plays posted in my thread,but like you said,so many things can happen with kids during the holidays,i don't really gear up till game day when you know all the variables including weather,the games i bet early are ones i think the line will move against me !!
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

I wait until game day. I'll deal with what the line is then.

Comment

also harold

i forgot to mention-i use the force also !!
        DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
          i forgot to mention-i use the force also !!
          I need to get me some of that shit, thanks bro.

Comment

wait for game day buddy these are young kids that do stupid things in certain situations lol
            rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

gameday and gameday only!!!!

gl2ya

Comment

Game day unless some line looks like there will be heavy movement on it.

Comment

Thanks everyone, I really respect everyone's opinion, and now I'll wait until gameday.

Comment

Gameday and I usually end up fading myself!
                    In all seriousness I wait till gameday in all situations unless I really really like something.
                    I like to see the line movement

Comment

I typicall bet bowl games with cash, same as i bet all games.

But hey thats just me
                      Questions, comments, complaints:
                      [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by harold_bush View Post

Thanks.

It's funny how you now have to include that word into your capping. What is this world comming to?
                        Good Luck to everyone
                        Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
                        Clark: What's steroids?
                        Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
                        Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

GameDay----about 2 hours before Game time......I have all my stats and pros/cons done already, know who I'm gonna wager, and how big....then adjust if I have to due to, injuries, final lineups (who's playing/who's not), look for any disciplianry actions (players staying home), how many players got in trouble, arrested, stabbed, shot, etc....Coaches shopping for new Jobs---this does affect teams morale.........

I adjust all these attributes accordingly, then I go for it.....

good question....this is how I do it, I don't pay too much attention to line movement....as far as who I think wil coer, but line movement does affect the size/amt of my wager.....

gl to ya my man
                          Last edited by Kaptain; 12-10-2008, 04:14 PM.

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
                            I typicall bet bowl games with cash, same as i bet all games.

But hey thats just me
                            lmfao

GO BALLS DEEP!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X