Big Play on Davidson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Play on Davidson

Hello everyone. I am new to the board but have been following a few of you for a while. I was all over this play but it seems like everyone is on West Virginia.

I will not count this on my record but I do think Davidson will blow WV away. If it looks right at half time I may post a half time play.

Good Luck to everyone.

Lol, hello PhillyBlack

Comment

bahahahahaha posted 35 minutes after game started
      rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

:
        Originally posted by Tornado3311 View Post
        Lol, hello PhillyBlack
        :

Comment

its a 4 point game. It's not like he walked in and the score was 30-10, give em a break, jesus.
          "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Thanks Mav for the support. That is 1 thing I don't like about some posters they seem to enjoy bashing folks. I said I wasn't going to count the play, When I posted the score was 15-14. I was more interested in that I follow quite a few cappers on here and I had never seen everyone on 1 side of a game.

Comment

I followed another poster's 50* MEGA play on WVU, and it's going down in flames big-time!! WVU is getting beat at every aspect of play, and unfortunately will get beat by 20+ tonight! Can you imagine how bad WVU would get beat with forward Gosselin in the game for Davidson??

Nice call on Davisdon! 4 buddies of mine all took Davidson..... I was the only moron to take WVU!!

Comment

2 Units on Davidson 2nd Half

I usually rank plays 1 to 5 units. I still like Davidson +2 at the half. Curry shots that bad and they are still winning by 7.

Comment

that john curry blackhead guy.. is like a pimple.. i want to pop him... you can see what side I am on.. damn.. anyone have a thought about what a 2nd half bet should be in this game

Comment

Originally posted by slappy's son View Post
                    I followed another poster's 50* MEGA play on WVU, and it's going down in flames big-time!! WVU is getting beat at every aspect of play, and unfortunately will get beat by 20+ tonight! Can you imagine how bad WVU would get beat with forward Gosselin in the game for Davidson??

Nice call on Davisdon! 4 buddies of mine all took Davidson..... I was the only moron to take WVU!!
                    alex ruoff who is much more valuable to W.V is NOT playing he avg 14 a game and can run the point. gosselin is a great defender but i'm sure davidson would trade him for 14 pts and a ball handler.

Comment

WVA pulls within 1.
                      NBA is a joke

Comment

2nd hald play not so good

Didn't get the win for that play.

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
                          its a 4 point game. It's not like he walked in and the score was 30-10, give em a break, jesus.
                          no sir not bashing him at all

and shark nice try with second half play curry was just off for too long for ya

ps u wont see many of these frm curry.missing shots like he was
                          rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post

he post his play 35 minutes after it started and you ask marty to give him a break???

Are you kidding me???

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
                              he post his play 35 minutes after it started and you ask marty to give him a break???

Are you kidding me???
                              Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Working...
                              X