Why the hell not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why the hell not?

With O'Neal back in the lineup I think Toronto can hang tough with the Cavs.I realize that Cleveland is crushing teams of late & going for a record setting 9th straight win by 12 point or more.I'll take a stab @ a huge payout for only a 2 unit risk on the ML......call me crazy!

200/1800

gl 46D

Comment

Thanks......I normally would play it safe & take the 12.5 points instead of the ML risk.I just think Toronto is better than the 8-11 record & Cleveland is probably not quite as good as the 17-3 record.

Comment

im from cleveland and cavs been great mo williams been nice pickup they got lineup set finally... im bettin toronto too but im takin the points...cavs been killin teams i dont know if they lose i like u takin a chance w. ML but why not $150 w. pts and $50 ML??...just to cover yourself so if cavs win by 10 u still made money ($100)... i understand 200 to 1800 be big hit but if u feel raptors can win then u have to feel great bout 12.5 pts i would be bettin that big if i felt like u do....good luck
        edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

Comment

gl 46d u have som big kahaunas
          rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Good Luck

Comment

GL on the play!
              Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Why jumping off the $$$ train when it rolling along and bringing in the $$$... Seem like everyone are going TOR and OV when CLE and UN are killing the BOOKs (9-0 ATS, 5-0 O/U). I'll ride them until they stop. GLTA.

Comment

GL 46 with the play

Comment

Now thats balls but in the NBA these upsets do happen as huge dogs...GL!!!
                    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X