Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Las Vegas Bowl...

ARIZONA -3 vs BYU o/u 61

Does anyone have any insight or thoughts on this game...i will be in Vegas and have tickets to the game would love to go and watch a good game as I make money...my initial thoughts are BYU and OVER...if anyone has any strong opinions or great insight please share with me...thanks guys

BYU coming off a month's rest (last game v. Utah 11/22), BYU also lacks defense when they play on the road (not that this is a road game, but certainly not a home one). Arizona's record isn't too good, but they've lost 5 games by only a combined 28 points (which averages out to about 5.5 per loss). AZ played USC and Oregon St, both were losses, but I watched 'em and they were tough losses.
    If I had to play it, I would take AZ and a small play on the over.
    "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

good info mavs...didnt see arizona much...down here in texas dont get many of their games if any...just know that byu offense is potent...arizona and over sounds good...

Comment

Zona can play! They were up on USC in the 4th quarter...BYU seems pretty cupcakey to me but I'm sure they'll put up a decent performance.
        Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

Originally posted by ELJUGO View Post
          Zona can play! They were up on USC in the 4th quarter...BYU seems pretty cupcakey to me but I'm sure they'll put up a decent performance.
          what are your leans ZONA? OVER?

Comment

Bet the over...already up to 62.

BYU's offense is really good and their defense isn't.

Comment

It's ALL about motivation. Teams like BYU are VERY motivated to beat a Pac 10 team. Teams like Arizona, well, you just don't know how motivated they will be to be there. So you have to keep that in mind when making a play on Arizona.

KAZ
              [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

b y who?
                Last edited by raco; 12-09-2008, 05:40 AM.

Comment

BUMP...its getting closer to game...ill be leaving for Vegas on Thursday just hoping to get more info or insight on game...I see a lot of early action coming in on BYU, what does everyone think...

Also Im going to watch Blue Man Group on Thursday has anyone ever seen this show, what can I look forward to?

thanks guys...

Comment

Blue Man is a good show. I've seen most of them out there, and O (at the Bellagio) is by far the best. I was also a big fan of Jubille (older show at Bally's) and Love (at Mirage). Not such a big fan of Zumanity.

Anyway, I think Arizona is the play. BYU's defense fell apart the last part of the year and Arizona can exploit that. Zona's QB is solid. BYU will score some though too, but I think Arizona wins it. Good luck and have fun!!!
                    O..H.........I..O!

2010 NCAA Football: 4-3-1

2010 NFL: 0-0

2009-2010 NCAA Basketball: 30-23-1

Comment

Less distractions for BYU, many players older and married. Not much of an issue with the gaming. My brother played against them in a bowl game and they were very focused.

Comment

Originally posted by ULikeApples View Post
                        Blue Man is a good show. I've seen most of them out there, and O (at the Bellagio) is by far the best. I was also a big fan of Jubille (older show at Bally's) and Love (at Mirage). Not such a big fan of Zumanity.

Anyway, I think Arizona is the play. BYU's defense fell apart the last part of the year and Arizona can exploit that. Zona's QB is solid. BYU will score some though too, but I think Arizona wins it. Good luck and have fun!!!

O was our first choice for a show...but none were scheduled this weekend...said performers were off so they could return for holiday shows...only one Ive seen is KA at MGM it was good...

Comment

BUMP.....

going to bump the next two days until I head out to Vegas...help me out here guys...

Comment

Originally posted by ogarza View Post
                            ARIZONA -3 vs BYU o/u 61

Does anyone have any insight or thoughts on this game...i will be in Vegas and have tickets to the game would love to go and watch a good game as I make money...my initial thoughts are BYU and OVER...if anyone has any strong opinions or great insight please share with me...thanks guys
                            I will also be out there for the Las Vegas bowl and also going to the game. Im staying on the strip and if your interested in meeting up, let me know. Im going to bet the game hard but not sure exactly what side yet.
                            The Mullet
                            Regular play= 5% of bankroll 13-3
                            Medium Play=10% of bankroll 4-3
                            Strong play=20% of bankroll 10-5
                            YTD= 27-11 +160%

Comment

Originally posted by themullet View Post
                              I will also be out there for the Las Vegas bowl and also going to the game. Im staying on the strip and if your interested in meeting up, let me know. Im going to bet the game hard but not sure exactly what side yet.
                              Ill be at the RIO for 4 days, most likely at the craps table all day long...as for the game Im going with 10 of my boys and we were looking to get out there a bit early and do some tailgaiting if possible, heard they had some stuff going on in parking lot...still looking for more insight to game...ill bet it BIG if it warrants it but for now looking to drop a hundred or 2 for shits and giggles...more giggles if I win...SHITS if I lose...

Comment

Working...
                              X