What could have been

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What could have been

Alas-after game 1 where by my way of thinking, Marlins got lucky, we are seeing what this World Series is-a mismatch.
    I am convinced that if Sox had played these guys, series would stand at 3-0 for Red Sox (I remember in june when Sox administered 2 poundings to Marlins, and would have been 3-0 except for one flukey comeback by latter where they trailed by 7 or 8 runs).
    Other than fact that this series can't be a sweep now, this series reminds me of series a few years ago when Yanks swept series against a game but very overmatched Padres team.
    Padres could get lucky and win another game(doubt it though), but feel they have 0 chance to win series and feel that several other American league teams could have defeated them in World Series.
    Then, again I bet Yanks for series only because as a Sox fan that is the only way I could cheer for them.
    Yanks know they are better than these guys and it is like the cat toying with the mouse.
    At absolute most this series will go 6 games.

Agree wholeheartedly. My 'Stros even beat the Fish 5 out of 6.

Comment

One thing we do know for sure is that the Marlins have a better chance than the Red Sox to win the World Series!

Comment

heleanth

That it totally true man..... and they deserve to be there to :D
        1 of 1 Morons

Comment

I agree they deserve to be there because they sure earned it.
          I think as their players mature and become older they will only get better and really think they might very well challenge the Braves and Giants next year for best winning percentage.
          That being said, even before series started because of their youth and inexperience re: Yankees, I gave them very little chance this year in this Series.
          Yanks simply have too much savvy to let Marlins take it from them this year.

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X