World Series Game Four.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Series Game Four.....

The Fish really let me down last night, going to give them one more shot..........

:angryfire

1 STAR: FLORIDA (+$130) OVER New York
    (Carl Pavano vs. Roger Clemens)

Good luck,
    John
    EZWINNERS.com
    Good luck,
    John

EZ

The whole matchup was downgraded by the weather and the delays , granted it affected both clubs but I really think it hurt the Fish more !

I took it in the shorts also !

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:
    " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

Your right Memphis, when I saw the rain delay come I knew we were doomed. A wet field kills speed on the bases.
      Good luck,
      John

Comment

I think it was less about speed, even though Pierre was thrown out, and more about the time the hard throwing Beckett had to wait. Nearly an hour I think. Definitely favored Mussina who relies less on power. Beckett was not the same after the delay.
        Pre-ban 1-0 (+1.00)
        Post ban 6-4 (+3.90)

Comment

hope you dont mind me buttin in

Heres how i looked at the game, marlins ace, pitching at home were he has pitched the best all year, marlins 56-30 at home this season ,beckett with an era under 3 .00 yanks pitchin moose 0-6 last 6 games yet the line yanks - 20 why ? I dont care what happened in the begining middle or end its just the final that counts what you really have to ask your self is how did vegas know moose was gonna pitch a game like that . not only that but keep in mind this is the yankees look at there payroll plus in most cases if there up after 7 innings its light out baby hope i didnt babble to much goodluck to everyone tonight lets get some GREEN !!!! the dago ( hey pass the sauZeech )
          I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning , that's as good as they're going to feel all day. " Frank Sinatra'' Also know as (the dago) by his close freinds .

Comment

Go Marlins!

Good Luck John!

I am going with the Fish also!
            Show Me the MONEY$$$$

Comment

Working...
            X