Input needed on Ucla-CS-North???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Input needed on Ucla-CS-North???

wanted to drop a lil change on this game...nothing big dont know much bout either team...I know UCLA lost a lot but they are still ucla do they blow out this team or let em hang around within 20...any info you got would be greatly appreciated..thanks in advance...

anyone? anyone?

Comment

I would be afraid of a back door cover here. The 1st half line of UCLA -12 looks pretty good. Ucla has played a much tougher schedule to date and clearly is the better team, but in hoops the 3's loom large at the end of a game. Just my 2 cents worth.

Comment

i was thinking of taking csnorthridge...and hope for a game similar to what you mentioning...ucla emptying the bench late and holding on to a 15-20 pt win...my local has +22

Comment

UCLA or nothing
          Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

Originally posted by ELJUGO View Post
            UCLA or nothing
            any particular reason JUGO...besides the obvious point of it being UCLA against CS North??? just curious to hear your angle...before I pull the trigger

Comment

Agreed. 1st half if you can get it.

Comment

UCLA was a 20+ point favorite twice this year. Once was the first game of the season and Howland took it easy and won by 15. The other was two games ago and they won by 35. I took UCLA but Im not going to say that my confidence level is super high. They are certainly 22 points better than Northridge, imo, but as mentioned the backdoor will probably be open. I am playing it really small for some action tonight and when I play games like that I tend to go with the better team and hope for the best.
                "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

UCLA coming off a loss will be ready to play very hard tonight...I don't love the Bruins but Northridge is not their usual team this year...they are struggling and will be facing an angry Bruin team tonight.
                  Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

im with you rocks and jugo...basically just want action so Ill side with ucla and hope for a boring BLOWOUT!!! thanks guys for responding...

Comment

Originally posted by ogarza View Post
                      im with you rocks and jugo...basically just want action so Ill side with ucla and hope for a boring BLOWOUT!!! thanks guys for responding...

Well then lets cash it!!!!!!
                      "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Just played UCLA 1st half -12.5

Comment

Good luck to you guys! Like the 1st half play. If UCLA plays pissed off there will be no doubt.

Comment

ucla -9 2nd half?

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                              ucla -9 2nd half?
                              SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X