No announcement yet.

Picks For Sunday (GOY)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a brutal finish to that game boss but keep you're head up.

Thanks for all of your continuing efforts.
    The Rice Truck is NEVER Wrong!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy View Post
      C'mon man, Rodgers is the last guy to blame. Their defense went to shit this year.

I disagree. Taking a sack after the holding penalty is flat out inexcusable there in their last offensive drive.
      The Rice Truck is NEVER Wrong!!!

Comment

C'mon man, Rodgers is the last guy to blame. Their defense went to shit this year.
        Agreed...they aren't 5-8 because of Rodgers but at some point, he has to step up and win a game. He is doing just enought to lose. They may have had more than 5 wins with Favre, but this defense would keep them out of the playoffs.

Sorry for the loss, Wayne.
        Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack View Post
          Agreed...they aren't 5-8 because of Rodgers but at some point, he has to step up and win a game. He is doing just enought to lose. They may have had more than 5 wins with Favre, but this defense would keep them out of the playoffs.

Sorry for the loss, Wayne.
          Giving up a game-winning drive from the 3-yd line with 2 mins left is not on Rodgers...just like calling 3 runs last week and settling for a FG only to lose cuz their pass D couldn't hold Carolina is not on Rodgers.

Comment

Giving up a game-winning drive from the 3-yd line with 2 mins left is not on Rodgers...just like calling 3 runs last week and settling for a FG only to lose cuz their pass D couldn't hold Carolina is not on Rodgers.
            I agree with you that the defense blows, but if you had told me the O would score 21 pts b4 the game, I would question whether it would be enough, knowing that the GB D sucks and Houston has a pretty good offense. And YOU CAN NOT take that sack!
            Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by bigjimt View Post
              I disagree. Taking a sack after the holding penalty is flat out inexcusable there in their last offensive drive.

I agree Jim. Sometimes football isn't always about the numbers and i think Favre had the mojo/intangibles that Rodgers does not.

It had nothing to do with today. That is just my feeling on the whole GB season so far. Each week they have a chance to step up and get in the playoff mix and there is no swagger to them at all. I thought i would see it today but it was just not there, especially on defense.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                I agree Jim. Sometimes football isn't always about the numbers and i think Favre had the mojo/intangibles that Rodgers does not.

It had nothing to do with today. That is just my feeling on the whole GB season so far. Each week they have a chance to step up and get in the playoff mix and there is no swagger to them at all. I thought i would see it today but it was just not there, especially on defense.
                Always pulled for the pack. Favre definitely is one of the all time greats. Mixed feelings on the deal to let him go. He was awesome at bringing his club back and getting the W. Many times his last second heroics were necessary because of his interceptions. Saw way to many of his comebacks end up in spread losses for me. Tailed you on this play and was at the computer and went in to the set when Green Bay had the ball with a 1st down at the 25. Holding call was total bullshit and then as was already stated you cannot take the sack. That my friend Favre would not have done. But again downing a punt at the 3 and letting them with little resistance I might add walk down the field for the field goal is inexcusable. These are the kind of losses that are tough to shake.

Comment

Working...
                X