No announcement yet.

Big 12 Championship!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If OU can run the ball they will score 60 for the 5th straight week. They may give up 40. I dont see a flat spot for OU everything is on the line. They have to bring the A game because Missouri has the talent to pull the upset. I just dont think their defense can stop OU. Unless the wind is blowing 30 miles an hour and its raining i am playing OVER for a small wager.

Comment

Originally posted by john lennon View Post
      If OU can run the ball they will score 60 for the 5th straight week. They may give up 40. I dont see a flat spot for OU everything is on the line. They have to bring the A game because Missouri has the talent to pull the upset. I just dont think their defense can stop OU. Unless the wind is blowing 30 miles an hour and its raining i am playing OVER for a small wager.
      I like that call, John. A writer on another site posted that winds were supposed to be gusting up to 40, but weather.com says 7 mph north winds at game time. I don't know where that writer got his data.

Comment

Garth, you could always stay off this game and just enjoy watching it. I'm the same way with the Chicago Bears. I'm a big fan and don't bet against them anymore. It gave me a sick feeling when they covered and I was on the other side.

Comment

Originally posted by Road Dog View Post
          Garth, you could always stay off this game and just enjoy watching it. I'm the same way with the Chicago Bears. I'm a big fan and don't bet against them anymore. It gave me a sick feeling when they covered and I was on the other side.
          Good point, Dog. I don't think I'll have a sick feeling, though, if the Sooners cover. It will be just a regular-size wager....nothing big. Good luck to ya, today, bud! and welcome to the forum!

Comment

Good Luck Garth! I Like all three of 'em!

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

I was Born my Pappy's Son,
            When I hit the ground, I was on the Run!
            Jon E. Checkers

Comment

Working...
            X