Big 12 Championship!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big 12 Championship!!!

I've won some pretty good coin on the Sooners the last few weeks. For several reasons, I don't feel as good about the cover this weekend. It could have something to do with my last experience at Arrowhead on a similar cold December night in 2003. I was thinking about going to KC this weekend and my sons told me, hell no, you're banned from the Big 12 championship. Superstition runs in the family. Missouri probably won't be able to stop Bradford, Iglesias, Gresham, and company, but they have their own potent offense. I'm a little concerned about the third string middle backer, a JC transfer who replaced Austin Box in the OSU game who replaced Ryan Reynolds in the Texas game. MLB is a pretty key defensive position. Austin English is supposed to reutnr to DE but probably won't be 100%. Bradford says his thumb with the torn ligament on his left hand is fine and he played most of the OK State game with the injury. I hope he's not overstating. I read one report that he'll have surgery on it after the game this weekend. not sure about that one. I've heard about some turf issues at Arrowhead. They re-sodded from the hash marks to the sidelines after the game last weekend. I know the Sooners unspecial teams will give up at least one score. It will be a cold night in KC, Missouri with probably a somewhat partisan crowd. I don't know why they don't play the big 12 championship game in a dome or in warmer environs all the time. Missouri may have been looking ahead with revenge on their minds when they lost to KU last weekend. Anyway, I have a feeling it may be a closer game than the spread. I'll probably put a couple of units on the University of Misery tiggers at +17 and be very happy if I'm wrong.

NCAAF record 9-6
    Last edited by garth; 12-05-2008, 06:22 PM.

I'm also playing the Alabama Crimson Tide +10

Comment

bol garth this might be one of my big plays tomorrow

Comment

With a shot at a National Chp. game they just might BLOW OUT Mizzu

Comment

gl buddy
          rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Originally posted by LeRoy View Post
            With a shot at a National Chp. game they just might BLOW OUT Mizzu
            I hope you're right, LeRoy. I'd glady spend 2 units to watch them blow out the Tigers.

Comment

BOL with Mizzou tomorrow garth!!!
              SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

good luck with Mizzou and Bama! i hope Mizzou kills'em!

Comment

Originally posted by Dat Boi E View Post
                  good luck with Mizzou and Bama! i hope Mizzou kills'em!

Comment

Originally posted by garth View Post
                    no worries, mate! they just said Chase has 1 TD in 3 games against OU with a 0-3 record! not look'n good for my Co-Big12 Champs and National Champs!

Comment

Originally posted by Dat Boi E View Post
                      no worries, mate! they just said Chase has 1 TD in 3 games against OU with a 0-3 record! not look'n good for my Co-Big12 Champs and National Champs!
                      How sweet would it be to see an OU/UT rematch in the NC game?! Slim chance, but it sure would be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by garth View Post
                        How sweet would it be to see an OU/UT rematch in the NC game?! Slim chance, but it sure would be nice.
                        man, that would be awsome, but your right, chances are very very slim!

Comment

Good Luck Garth
                          2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

Cincinnati Bearcats -7.5 at Hawaii.

Comment

gl garth buddy
                              rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Working...
                              X