Chado's NHL Pick for Friday!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MR Pain View Post
    yep i'm on it, miika is 10-1 with a 1.97 ga vs the blues career (i know you knew)

you might want to look hard at that colorado/dallas game if you know what i mean. I'm takin my av's to follow the schedule trend. (they beat edm on nov 30)

Go Flames go !
    Go av's go !
    I cant believe Dallas was that favored...value definately lies with the Avs tonight even without Sakic...GL!!!
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Winner Winner chicken dinner!!!

Comment

that kindda win should get you rollin again! good job!!!
        NFL posts 4-3 +11.4 units (1unit=$50)
        CFB posts 0-1 -2.2 units

Comment

Originally posted by IceInVein View Post
          that kindda win should get you rollin again! good job!!!
          I hope so!!!

Comment

hey hey hey colorado ties it with less than a minute to go. going to OT. c'mon AV's. Go av's GO !.

cgy didn't go the way i thought but they still won. thanks bud

Comment

chado can you believe the team to end that stupid streak is the av's, because i can, i waited until the situation came up right after you told me, and i said watch as soon as i take they will win. they did.....................thanks for cgy.

ohh by the wayy there is your OVER buddy i bought it at 59 on wed so i was on a push but that TD get's us over and a break even night turns into a winner.

gimmee some of that chicken now, i'm a winner too. LOL (did you take the over 28 for 2nd half also, i did thinking i would middle it, and i hit both ! i should go thank chunger.

Comment

Originally posted by MR Pain View Post
                chado can you believe the team to end that stupid streak is the av's, because i can, i waited until the situation came up right after you told me, and i said watch as soon as i take they will win. they did.....................thanks for cgy.

ohh by the wayy there is your OVER buddy i bought it at 59 on wed so i was on a push but that TD get's us over and a break even night turns into a winner.

gimmee some of that chicken now, i'm a winner too. LOL (did you take the over 28 for 2nd half also, i did thinking i would middle it, and i hit both ! i should go thank chunger.

Wolski's goal in that shootout for your boys was fucking NASTY!!! It looked like he did go backwards and stoppped his forward progress which you are not allowed to do. Thats what Turco was complaining about. Modano's wrister was fucking digusting sick....doesnt get more picture perfect of a pwerful shot than that Budaj didnt even see it....

Comment

shitt we cashed this one too also NEVER IN DOUBT lol
                  twitter: @JumpouttheJim

Comment

yea and i know marty, i played the position, he threw his stick on that last shot, i don't care what anyone says, I KNOW HIM, he did it against DETROIT (the team he CAN"T beat) last year and they called it. same rules as reg. goaltender cannot throw stick, he threw it. what are you going to tell me he layed it on the ground?

yea and by him laying it on the ground with his own hands is called throwing the stick because you know you can't get body position on the puck, it's almost a last gasp instinct, i used to do it too. AND I GOT CALLED FOR IT !

wolski is 4 for 4 on shootouts that is nothing bro, ready, i'm not making this up his 1st was 1 move his 2nd he used 2 moves, 3rd he used 3 moves, and on that if watch close he used 4 moves, madano's shot on a shootout i don't think anyone would have grabbed that, those are perfectly placed and you have no chance on those.

Comment

Originally posted by myrjimmy3 View Post
                      shitt we cashed this one too also NEVER IN DOUBT lol
                      Exactly how we drew it up brother..

Comment

Congrats Chad!

Comment

Thanks for the winner

Comment

Working...
                          X