NCAA CFB Totals Teaser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA CFB Totals Teaser

heres a little teaser that i like.. all of them on the totals for college football games this weekend. my reasoning for taking all overs is because 1) i hate playing unders 2) these are conference championship games (yeah, i know, this should mean stepping up on defense and lower scoring, but in most of the games you got one team that has a superior offense and the other team has nothing to play for and only needs to score a touchdown or two to cover the over) 3) in most of these games, the favorites need to score a lot of points to ensure a higher bcs bid 4) finally, a lot of you guys have GOYs and big plays on the over... so why not 'buy' 7 points and have a bigger advantage.

ALL OVERS....7pt 8 team teaser (some useless information but i have put my prediction in parentheses)
    ball state 55 (45-31)
    pitt 41 (27-21)
    tulsa 58.5 (38-24)
    vtech 32 (20-17)
    cal 45 (35-17)
    usc 40 (31-14)
    bama 45 (24-28)
    okla 72 (51-31)

$100 to win ~$1200

Good luck with the totals teaser! I hate unders too!

Comment

hey i dont know but take care with the USC ones maybe UCLA dont even score
      remeber last weekend the USC game vs Notre Dame, just think about it Good Luck anyway

Comment

yea but even if ucla doesnt score, how are they going to stop USC from scoring 40 is beyond me.

Good luck on the teaser bud, Bring it home!
        No record here, Just wishing you good luck.

Comment

sounds like my kind of teAER....GL

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

BOL with the teaser x!!!
            SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Working...
            X