Posting Early Plays for Thursday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting Early Plays for Thursday

Decent night last night picking up just under 3 units and going 5-4 overall. 1-0 in college football hitting a big 3 unit play on the over. 1-2 in NBA losing by a hook in New Orleans. 2-1 in NCAA, as SF never showed up and 1-1 in NHL winning the Dallas over but losing with Dallas +145. Looking for a real good winning night tonight. Will be back later with the rest of the card, but I am playing and posting this one now because I can see the line moving further out of favor.

712 Kent State +2
    Kent is 2-0 at home and getting nice value here because they are returning home after a 3 game losing streak while St. Mary's is coming in at 5-1. The core of these teams are very similar to last year's clubs that saw Kent upend St. Marys by 8 as a 6 point dog out west. Patty Mills is playing top notch basketball for the Gaels while Al Fisher, the senior guard for Kent, doesnt disappoint either averaging 19 points a game, shooting 48% from the floor including 38% from 3 point territory. Kent lost their 3 games to Kansas, Texas A&M and Illinois. St. Mary's has beaten Providence and lost to UTEP. The rest of their schedule to this point has been against teams with potential to provide little opposition.

Good luck all, be back later with the rest.
    "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Adding One NBA Play

701/702 Phoenix/Dallas Over 205

Good luck all.
    "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Another College Play

Originally posted by 3ebRocks View Post

712 Kent State +2
      Kent is 2-0 at home and getting nice value here because they are returning home after a 3 game losing streak while St. Mary's is coming in at 5-1. The core of these teams are very similar to last year's clubs that saw Kent upend St. Marys by 8 as a 6 point dog out west. Patty Mills is playing top notch basketball for the Gaels while Al Fisher, the senior guard for Kent, doesnt disappoint either averaging 19 points a game, shooting 48% from the floor including 38% from 3 point territory. Kent lost their 3 games to Kansas, Texas A&M and Illinois. St. Mary's has beaten Providence and lost to UTEP. The rest of their schedule to this point has been against teams with potential to provide little opposition.
      725 Charleston -5
      Think we need a full understanding of how bad Elon is. I think they are real bad. In there 3 lined games they have lost by 9 to a so-far underachieving Va Tech -19.5 team, by 17 to Tennessee-Martin -6, a decent club who is the victim of a tough early season schedule, and by 45 to West Virgnia -18, a good Big East club, but 45??? Charleston should win this game by double digits and this is a very manageable number.

Good luck all.

Comment

good luck with tha playz, 3!

Comment

like the college plays gl rocks
          twitter: @JumpouttheJim

Comment

i like both also, GL 3ebrocks

Comment

BOL on the plays tonite Rocks.
              Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

One More College Basketball Play That I Like and NHL

NCAA

730 Eastern Kentucky -1 1/2
                Not going to sit here and say I follow either of these teams on a consistent basis but a couple things jumped out at me while capping this game. First is that the best player on the floor, Mike Rose, plays for Eastern Kentucky. Rose is a senior and returns to lead the Colonels this year after being named OVC Tournament MVP after EKU upset Austin Peay to earn a trip to the Dance. Secondly, EKU is currently on a 4 game SU win streak, winning all 4 ATS also. An important stat considering the number on the game is just 2. Make no mistake, Murray State is a decent team, but I like the chances of the series winning streak continuing.

NHL

I like a bunch tonight. After looking at all the games, I actually found plays on all of them, but I am not playing them all.

53/54 New York Rangers/Montreal Over 5 1/2 +100
                Posted in Jimmy's thread that I like the over in this game. Figured I should put my money where my mouth is. 6 of 8 in the series have gone over and Rangers have scored at least 4 goals in each of the last 4 games in this series.

57/58 Pittsburgh/Carolina Under 5 1/2 +100

59/60 Boston/TB Under 5 1/2 -120
                NINE straight Boston road games have gone under!!!!!!!!I will ride that streak.

65/66 Colorado/Nashville Under 5 1/2 +100
                Underacheiving (offensively anyway) Colorado team exploded for 6 last time out against a stingy Minny team. Think they get back to normal tonight.

69/70 Columbus/SJ Over 5 1/2 +100

Good luck all.
                Last edited by 3ebRocks; 12-04-2008, 05:30 PM.

Comment

GL tonight 3
                  2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

gl tonight buddy keep the roll going
                    rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Gl rocks
                      jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

GL tonight 3!

Comment

GL on the action Rocks

Comment

Football Play To Round Out The Card

NFL

103 Oakland +1

NCAA

105 Louisville +11 1/2 (5dimes)

Good luck all!
                            Last edited by 3ebRocks; 12-04-2008, 06:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 3ebRocks View Post
                              NHL

I like a bunch tonight. After looking at all the games, I actually found plays on all of them, but I am not playing them all.

53/54 New York Rangers/Montreal Over 5 1/2 +100
                              Posted in Jimmy's thread that I like the over in this game. Figured I should put my money where my mouth is. 6 of 8 in the series have gone over and Rangers have scored at least 4 goals in each of the last 4 games in this series.

57/58 Pittsburgh/Carolina Under 5 1/2 +100

59/60 Boston/TB Under 5 1/2 -120
                              NINE straight Boston road games have gone under!!!!!!!!I will ride that streak.

65/66 Colorado/Nashville Under 5 1/2 +100
                              Underacheiving (offensively anyway) Colorado team exploded for 6 last time out against a stingy Minny team. Think they get back to normal tonight.

69/70 Columbus/SJ Over 5 1/2 +100

Good luck all.
                              I am against you on like every one of these...and trust me that is GREAT NEWS for you...GL!!!
                              SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X