Knockonwood Tues. Plays!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knockonwood Tues. Plays!!!

In a hurry, Son's last middle school football game tonite!!! Biggest game of the year in Middle School Football, play on High School field, just like a High School game!!! The Kids Love it!!!
    Usually between 3,000 and 5,000 fans, hard to believe!!!

Baseball Play!!!
    Posted Plays!!!
    16-8-1!!!
    Tonite's Play!!!
    Florida plus 105!!!

Sorry about last nites Football game, would play the same way if game was tonite!!! Next week S.D. plus the pts.!!! This will be a Winner!!!
    Wish Everyone the Best tonite!!! Knock!

Knock I was on Oakland last night and agree with you. That was the right call just a lot of stupid plays by Oakland.

And K.C. took adventage of them

Stupid old man Tim Brown....

But life goes on and will be ready for next week :D

I like a lot of games :D
    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

I agree Oakland had every chance to cover win the game. They just couldn't do it. I don't know they had atleast 3 or 4 missed scoring opportunities and one bonehead fumbled punt.

Comment

knock;

i hope the boy wins

Comment

deville Thanks!!! Great game but we loss 23 to 20 in Double Overtime!!! Weather was Great, they had the High school band there and the place was Rocking!!! Probably about 4,000 people at the game, still don't know where they all come from but it's like that every year!!! For a 13 year old it's alot of fun!!! He just hated to lose the game!!! Thanks again and have a good nite!!! Knock!

Comment

Working...
          X