Clear All

• Picks For Tuesday

World Series (600-571) +29.78 Units
    -------------------------------------------------

Triple (3 Units)

Yankees (Mussina) -114 (+300 or -342)

GOOD LUCK :D

WAYNE...

DO YOU HAVE ANY HOCKEY PLAYS FOR TONIGHT. IM NOT VERY GOOD IN HOCKEY, SO I HAVE TO COATTAIL OTHERS PLAYS. THANKS!
    A $300 PICTURE TUBE WILL BLOW BEFORE A $.10 FUSE- MURPHY'S LAW

Comment

I'm getting Hockey together now. It will be up in a few minutes Bugsy! :D :D

P.S. Nice call on the Chiefs, I'm an Oakland fan and i really thought they would put it together for 1 night but it didn't happen. They are OLD and i hope they go 2-14 so we can get a QB in the draft.

Comment

Wayne they need more then just a quarterback.. :D
        1 of 1 Morons

Comment

WAYNE...

I THINK I WOULD RATHER HAVE A BIGTIME W.R FOR THIS OFFENSE. BIGTIME W.R WITH PORTER COULD SPELL TROUBLE FOR DEFENSES. MARQUES SHOWED A LOT LAST NIGHT. I THINK HE ONLY GETS BETTER WITH MORE PLAYING TIME. THEIR SEASON IS OVER AND I AGREE WITH YOU ON THEIR RECORD. MAYBE 3-13 SINCE THEY HAVE TO PLAY DETROIT NEXT. BUT NOTHING IS GIVEN, ESPECIALLY WITH THIS TEAM!

Comment

Terrell Owens will be there soon(Oakland) and i like Fargas alot. They can fill all the other holes through free agency and the draft....... Watching Peyton Manning i'm thinking if his brother is half as good i'll take him! :D :D

Comment

WAYNE...

YEAH, ELI MIGHT BE GOOD. BUT THEN THERE ARE SOME GOOD Q.B'S THAT YOU COULD TAKE LATER IN THE 2ND OR 3RD RD. MAYBE SOMEONE LIKE SYMONS. HE IS VERY ACCURATE. CAN MOVE AROUND. STRONG ARM. OR MAKE A TRADE AND GET COUCH? MAYBE A CHANGE OF SCENERY WOULD BE GOOD. IF WE HAVE A TOP 5 PICK MAYBE DROP DOWN AND GET A 2ND FIRST ROUND PICK. I DONT LIKE TO SPEND HIGH DRAFT PICKS ON Q.B'S. SEE LEAF, AKILI SMITH, ETC. I THINK MIKE WILLIAMS OF USC WOULD BE A GOOD PICKUP! OWENS IS MORE TROUBLE THAN HE'S WORTH! BESIDES WE ALREADY HAVE RICK MIRER!

Comment

Dropping the Puck!

NHL (25-18) +2.55 Units ... (13-4) +15.10 Units Last 17.

"Hat Tricks" (3 Units)

Tampa Bay (-1/2) -155

Colorado (-1/2) -185

"Power Plays" (2 Units)

Anaheim (ML) +105

Philadelphia (ML) -120

GOOD LUCK :D

Comment

BUGS

Don't be shocked if Terrell ends up in Oakland. S.F. has been trying to trade him and you know they love jumping across the bay from S.F. to Oakland. Davis would LOVE to have him and Owens can stay home and play in a pass happy offense. Couch sucks and i want NOTHING to do with him. I also think for every Leaf and A Smith you have a Bledsoe and a Manning. I don't like dropping in the draft either, especially since that's your reward for being so horrible then use it! A young Porter and a Veteran in Owens would be great with a 2nd,3rd, or 4th round pick spent on a good 10 yard possesion receiver. A No. 1 QB high in the draft would be perfect. Gannon plays 1 more year maybe and the kid learns alot then jumps in the saddle.

Remember Oakland LOVES trouble.

Comment

Wayne :

Originally posted by wayne1218
                    Terrell Owens will be there soon(Oakland) and i like Fargas alot. They can fill all the other holes through free agency and the draft....... Watching Peyton Manning i'm thinking if his brother is half as good i'll take him! :D :D
                    That Fargas you where refering to , that would be " Huggy Bears " son from USC ? His dad was a crack-up on the Starsky & Hutch show years ago .

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:
                    " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

I know.

Comment

WAYNE...

I TOOK A 4* FLYER ON YOUR T.B PICK! BRING IT HOME FOR US!

Comment

BUGS

Don't leave Colorado out! :D

FUCK IT! All 4 are Winning. :D :cool: :D

Sorry bout' the language ladies i just had to get that out.

Comment

WAYNE...

I GOT COLORADO AT -200! BRING EM BOTH HOME!

Comment

THAT SUCKS

Intertops had it at -185 but wagerstreet was -200

I guess we need to shop those lines! :D :D :D

Comment

Working...
                              X