Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone see the end of jazz/kings WTF!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone see the end of jazz/kings WTF!!!!!!!

anyone just see the end of jazz / kings!

cannot believe the ref calls the foul there, screwing my kings 2H! with .4 seconds on the clock, everyone walking off the floor. what the fuck

Comment

Originally posted by molta02 View Post
      cannot believe the ref calls the foul there, screwing my kings 2H! with .4 seconds on the clock, everyone walking off the floor. what the fuck
      I guess I would have to say anything in the NBA doesnt suprise me. I have not looked at a NBA line in two weeks...and I really don't miss it to tell you the truth...sorry you got hosed---that sucks...

Comment

Shocker..

Seriously though sorry about the loss brother what was the line? I seen the total was 208 for the game the 2nd half went way over didnt it? What did you have?
        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

kings +2 2h, woulda pushed but ref decides to call foul and have FTs shot even though everyone is walking off the floor.

i will say this, the way it went down, NO WAY players were fixing anything, just have no clue why the ref was calling a foul there

Comment

Originally posted by molta02 View Post
            kings +2 2h, woulda pushed but ref decides to call foul and have FTs shot even though everyone is walking off the floor.

i will say this, the way it went down, NO WAY players were fixing anything, just have no clue why the ref was calling a foul there
            I had the game on and seen that too but didnt think it was affecting anything because I knw the game was going under and the Jazz covered. The announcers even said that will do it folks or something of that nature and for some reason the refs called the foul after he got the rebound off the missed free throw right? Not fixed at all just dont know why he would call a fould down by two possessions under 2 seconds or whatever it was right?
            SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Working...
            X