Tuesday In Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday In Game Thread

Did anyone just see the end of the West Kentucky game. They are up 6 with only 7 seconds left. Georgia comes chargin up the court drills a 3 with 2 seconds left to cut it to 3. They foul on the inbounds with 1 second left. Some pussy ass motherfucker named Sally who has been missing free throws all game hits the first free throw to go up by 4 and the the 2nd one rimmed out and they win by 4 final losing on -4.5...damnit I hate shit like that FUCK!!!
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
    Did anyone just see the end of the West Kentucky game. They are up 6 with only 7 seconds left. Georgia comes chargin up the court drills a 3 with 2 seconds left to cut it to 3. They foul on the inbounds with 1 second left. Some pussy ass motherfucker named Sally who has been missing free throws all game hits the first free throw to go up by 4 and the the 2nd one rimmed out and they win by 4 final losing on -4.5...damnit I hate shit like that FUCK!!!
    1.) Just needed Georgia to miss that 3 pointer with only 7 seconds left and it was a winner up by 6....

2.) Just needed dude to make one lousy free throw and it was a winner up by 4 with one second left....

Man doesnt it feel like you got robbed when you dont get a winner when you should have with two GOLDEN opportunities with the percentages in your side...shit....

Comment

yup i watched it too.. up 6 pts until some jabroni comes down court and hits a 3

what can you, that is the way the cookie crumbles .. that duke game is what cost me

Comment

my system play mentions to take duke and like an idiot i took purdue..

Purdue vs Duke 2.00 0.83 -1.59 -2.83 0.30 -2.38 0.68 3.19 6.00

6 to 2 on duke.. blue is duke and gold is purdue

Comment

Yea I took Dude tonight too...public cleaned house on that one...surprised mullet didnt have a big play on the Blue Devils tonight with more false claims that the public was "all over Purdue"..

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
            Yea I took Dude tonight too...public cleaned house on that one...surprised mullet didnt have a big play on the Blue Devils tonight with more false claims that the public was "all over Purdue"..

Comment

rarely ever take one, but took a Puck-line on the sharks tonight........

Comment

Originally posted by molta02 View Post
                Thought somebody might pick up on that one..

Originally posted by molta02 View Post
                rarely ever take one, but took a Puck-line on the sharks tonight........
                Nice hopfully they dont blow it for you...I parlayed them ML with the Habs instead for -109...GL to us!!!

Comment

Working...
                X