Don't forget...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't forget...

...it's my annual reminder of the World's Greatest NFL System Play, which comes up about 1 time each season:

Washington Redskins (+) over BALTIMORE RAVENS

This is a play with or without Portis.

Good Luck,
    dave

Hell yes will play it big thanks man

PEACE

Comment

thanks dave buddy love it

u know coverboy is licking his chops as we speak
      rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

No problem. I'm expecting the line to open @ BAL -5.5 if Portis plays, but a lower number around 4.0 would not surprise me. Without Portis I would expect about 6.0

dt

Comment

Pls remind guys like me of the system again...thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy View Post
            Pls remind guys like me of the system again...thanks.
            I 2nd That.................

Comment

I would like to know more, I love the Ravens here, Wash offense just cannot score lately and not likley to get better in Baltimore. I follow both teams pretty close, Wash O-line sucks, Campbell will get pressured. Ravens have enough on offense now to do the job IMO.

Flacco just keeps getting better each week. Wash special teams are horrible, Suisam struggling and Plackenmeir sucks, Teamates are pointing fingers now on the Skins. I look for the Skins to finish weak the rest of the season. Good luck if you play them.
              NBA is a joke

Comment

yes!

Comment

uh oh...looks like I need to load up the off-shore!
                  Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

*PLAY AGAINST ANY NFL TEAM THAT SCORES 30 OR MORE POINTS IN EACH OF THEIR LAST TWO GAMES AND ALLOWS 10 OR LESS IN EACH THOSE SAME TWO GAMES...

...IF...

...THEY ARE NOW PLAYING OUTSIDE OF THEIR DIVISION.

gl,
                    dave

Comment

What is the previous record for this system? The ravens are playing great right now and the opposite for the Skins, so i would appreciate as much info as possible before i pull the trigger, that seems pretty tough.

Not questioning the system just would like some feedback.
                      No record here, Just wishing you good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by CrazySkillz View Post
                        What is the previous record for this system? The ravens are playing great right now and the opposite for the Skins, so i would appreciate as much info as possible before i pull the trigger, that seems pretty tough.

Not sure of the record. The last two season the system picked 2 ugly dogs in the Cardinals and Bills and they both almost pulled SU shockers.
                        MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

Originally posted by CrazySkillz View Post

I've been playing the system for nearly 25 years and it STILL to this day makes me nervous when I play it. But it hasn't let me down yet, and hopefully it will come through again this year. I've posted the play on the internet every time it comes up since the 1998 season.

I'll go back and find the plays and post them. Last season it was the Bills +10 over Dallas; in 2006 it was the Cards +10 over Chicago; and in 2005 it was Tennessee +7 over Seattle. I'll post them as I find them...

dt

Comment

The Ravens have been playing some awesome football. Flacco really is getting better and stronger every game. Not to mention their defense is probably THE best and most dangerous to score in the entire league.

But this is the NFL, where any team can win anytime! I would say if Redskins played as flat as they did in a game where they were supposed to have a lot of emotion involved they need to really pick it up if they hope to beat the Ravens.

GL to all with whomever you play

Comment

Thanks DAVE!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X