Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WEEK 15-college foots and crystal meth with the ironman !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey chado i hope your still around, i told you they are just getting started

Comment

you see that catch . PURE SKILL right ? tea leaves boys. (sorry to turn your thread into an ingame chung, but the more i say tea leaves the better we are looking so i'll just keep saying it.

Comment

These catches are sick wicked and nasty!!!

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

fumble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

What !!!!!!!! Tea leaves what !!!!!!! Fumble inside the % here we go chado get comfortable

Comment

Touchdown tea leaves 17-10 what !

Comment

chado these leaves are doing there magic on the islands once again.

Comment

green tea leaves dudes-INTERCEPTION BABY !!
                  DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

whoooopsy daisy interception, what i tell you chado, here we go to the 4th and cinci is sleeping, hawaii is just warming up. last time i promise.....................TEA LEAVES

Comment

Comment

fuck-that intercept killed us-glad i did not 5 unit this game !!

Comment

Chung youre a fuckn beast and you know that....cappin aint got shit to do w my statement..keep rollin brother
                          Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

guys 3-3 week // WON AN 8 UNIT PLAY ON BALL STATE OVER,SPLIT 5 UNITS ON TULSA AND TROY,LOSE A 4 ON BALL STATE UNDER,WIN A 3 ON BALL STATE OVER 2ND HALF,LOSE A TWO ON HAWAII MONEYLINE // 3-3 for the week but a decent 4.1 units of profit since we hit our big play !!

Comment

record for week fifteen was 3-3 // SEASON RECAP// 8 unit plays,win one,1-1 for the season // 31-14 ON 6 UNITS,none this week,5 UNITS ARE 24-18 FOR THE SEASON,1-1 this week,lose .5 units // 3 UNITS ARE 36-27,1-0 this week // 0-3 on 4 units,0-1 this week// 2 UNITS 0-4 FOR THE SEASON,0-1 this week // TWO 5.5 UNIT SUPERTEASERS ARE 1-1,none this week // 1.5 UNIT PLAYs ARE 0-3,none this week /// HAS US UP 92.80 UNITS GOING INTO THE COLLEGE BOWLS,93-71 OVERALL MARK,AFTER OUR 3-3 WEEK 15 WINNING 4.10 UNITS // !! PS-5,6 AND 8 UNIT TOP PLAYS 56-33 FOR THE SEASON,6 UNIT TOP PLAYS 31-14 !! 2ND PS-OUR PREVIOUS HIGH MARK IN POSITIVE UNITS FOR THE SEASON HAD BEEN +88.70 UNITS,WE ARE NOW 4.10 UNITS ABOVE OUR TIDEWATER MARK AFTER A DECENT WEEK 15 DUE TO OUR 8 UNIT WINNER ON BALL STATE OVER !!

Comment

Working...
                              X