No announcement yet.

NFL + More. 5-1 In Football Yest Inc Huge 5* Winner. Another Today!!!!! T-O-M

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL + More. 5-1 In Football Yest Inc Huge 5* Winner. Another Today!!!!! T-O-M

Up here late but in time to post for the late NFL games. Great day in football yesterday hitting my big game with Oklahoma. Struggled a bit with hockey and baskets but I expect to turn that around today.

Here is what I have

409/410 Kansas City/Oakland Over 41 1/2 5 Units GOM

No time for a long writeups today.

405 Atlanta +6 1/2

408 New England -2

Leaning towards the Jets and the over, at least I was before this weather blew into town. I just dont know how the weather will affect that game. Meadowlands is a tough place to get a read on the winds on a nice day, not to mention a stormy day such as this.

Leans Jets -7 1/2 and Over 47 1/2

Back later with NHL and NBA and maybe my first venture into college hoops.

Good luck all!
    "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

good luck today, buddy! them overs look pretty good to me, 3, with you on tha ATL!

Comment

gl tonight 3 eb----I eyeballed that KC OVER myself

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

gl 3eb!
        Check out all of my past picks at www.Byeweekpicks.com
        Twitter: https://twitter.com/Byeweekpicks

2014 NFL Record: 36-30-1 (55%), +5.5 units

2013 NFL Record: 34-26-1 (57%)

2012 NFL Record: 41-30-2 (58%)
        +9 units (1unit=6% of bankroll)

2011 NFL record: 34-25-2 (58%)
        +3.4 units

2010 NFL Record: 29-16-2 (64%)
        +15.1 units

2009 NFL Record: 37-24-4 (61%)
        +16.3 units

2008 NFL Record: 39-24-3 (62%)
        +16.8 Units

2007 NFL Record: 42-27-2 (61%)
        +14.7 Units

Comment

Big NHL Under 7:05pm est start

57/58 Anaheim/Carolina Under 5 1/2 -110 3 Units
          Going a little heavier on this one than usual, but nothing too crazy. I just cant stand unders. I just dont see this one going any other way. Strenghwise if this game handicapped towards an over selection it would be at least a 5 Unit play. 6 of the last 7 between these two played in Carolina have gone under and 10 of 15 overall. Again, Hiller starts in place of Giguere in goal for the Ducks but I dont see much, really any, drop off there. Anaheim is two games above .500 and Carolina hasnt played to the over against an .500+ team this season, 0-5 O/U, and over the past three years 65% of their games against winning teams have gone under. On the Anaheim side, their last 4 road games have gone under and for the season 6 out of 9 under. Also, Anaheim's last 4 games overall have gone under and 5 of 6. Have 4 and 5 game streaks that would end with an over here and I dont think thats happening.

Good luck all!

Good luck all.
          "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

3 Plays in the baskets

NBA
            709/710 Toronto/LA Lakers Over 207

NCAA
            745 Drake +7
            760 E. Washington -6 1/2

Good luck everyone.

Im following some of you guys on the SNF game as I just couldnt make up my mind. GL to us on that one and the rest of tonight's plays.

Comment

Good luck tonight man!

Comment

gl buddy

great thread u made last night and noone would answer any of our ?s

cant believe it
                rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

yea marty i was hoping to get some conversation going on that game to either help strengthen my opinion or get me off the game. oh well, we get it back tho! gl

Comment

Working...
                  X