Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JJ preadwinna..Rats in Your Face Sunday N.F.L..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JJ preadwinna..Rats in Your Face Sunday N.F.L..

hard to swallow..but all over the place....

Bronco's @ jets -9...
    True denver has become awful..riddled with injuries...
    A running team that can't run any more....however i see a letdown for the hometown jets and a must win for the bronco's who, when their back's against the wall comes out sluggin'..
    Th jets are 1-10 as favs off 7 or more of bb wins..
    Bronco's covered their last 2 on the road..
    Play...
    Denver +9

colts -5 @ browns.
    The colts have been on a tear, winning their last 4 su..cleveland looks dead in the lake...however...indy is an away fav here...who won on the road as a dog in sd...hummmm..this one is gonna be closer than one might expect..in the nfl teams that won su as dogs and are now road favs are 4-17 ats in that scenario.
    Play
    the browns +5

saints @ bucs -4 1/2
    god's team comes off a dramatic blowout of the pack on monday..they are a glamor team playing the workmanlike bucs on the road..tampa lost a close one in week 1 @ the saints...do they return the favor today...no way....the saints are clicking as well as any team in the nfl...including the bucs who keep winning as well...this a is a heated division rivalry and i see this one as only a field goal win by either team...
    Play..
    The saints +4 1/2

chiefs + 3 1/2 @ raiders..
    2 lowly division rivals...after a big surprise blowout in denver the raiders come home to play kc...
    This is also a heated with hatred series as the dog is 12-4 in the series and oakland is only 4-14 @ home. The total is also 4-14 unders in oakland..another big letdown for a team that never really got up until a few weeks ago almost beating the dolfins on the rd....kc is shit...but hey, the raiders are no bargain either..especially at home.where the road team is 10-1 ats in the series...
    Play..only is you must...
    Kc chiefs + 3 1/2 and the under 41.5

giants -4 @ wash..
    Again plax is in the news....stupid fuck shot himself in the leg and this prick has become intolerable..the giants are the best team in the nfl...and the skins have lost their last 4 ats @ home..
    No mercy here for the skins..even with revenge on their mind...i don't smell a rat here...just another spreadwinna...
    Play..
    The giants -4

falcons @ chargers -5..
    Jeeze, the bolts can't get it done..no way no how and the dirty birds are nasty winna's this season...they win everywhere..and are a surprising 7-4 with rookie sensation matt ryan..we have been on em many times this season.but the chargers are a desperate team @ 4-7. The bolts have had a really tough schedule so far..and have been nosed out in a few games this started with the blown call @ denver in week 2....however, with their remaining schedule i see them possibly winning out..maybe a loss in tampa in a few weeks..with a win here the chargers may be playoff bound in the worst division in the nfl...desperate they are and their play on the field with prove that today.
    Play
    the chargers -5

another total i like today...
    Panthers @ packers...way over 42....even though delhome has become a bum of a qb...the panthers have scored an average of 25 pts per game in their last 3.the pack gave up 51 points on monday..but they can score and will....thye also feel comfortable at home back on the frozen tundra and have scored an average of 31 ppg their last 3....look for some fireworks today..
    Play ..
    Over like rover 42...

There ya go ..will be back later with my nfl..patented..sunday night bailout..play these and you won't need a bailout....just a little extra gravy on sunday nite football !
    Attached Files

Good luck today, Spread. Thanks for the write-ups!

Comment

Good Luck Spread
      2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

Best of luck Spread!!

Comment

gl spread
          rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

good luck today, JJ!

Comment

gl today jj

Comment

Gl buddy
                MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

gl today JJ

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Great day today 7-1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice job. Congrats.
                    "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

you hit them all except the chargers!!! awesome job...any for tonite???

Comment

Wow !!!

Comment

Nice fucking work

Comment

awsome picks, buddy! looks like that snoz of yours is work great!

Comment

nice job jj

Comment

Working...
                              X