Pats/Steelers Line at -1 **Marty**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pats/Steelers Line at -1 **Marty**

I started to give my opinion of why the line in the Pats/Steelers game is what it is, as an answer to the question you asked Soup in his thread. Then I realized that I probably shouldnt be filling up his GOY thread with my opinion so I opened up a new thread and hopefully we get some feedback.

And Marty, this is just my opinion, and I am in no way speaking for Soup because he may after all completely disagree, but I think the answer to your question is something I call the Brady effect. And this line really is in line with all of New England's home games post injury.
    -3 against the Jets. If they were only a fg against the Jets, Pitt would have to be lower, right?
    -3 1/2 against Buffalo. Same reasoning as above.
    -9 against St. Louis. Single digits against the arguably the worst team in football????
    -3 against Denver. Same reasoning as above.
    -12 against Miami. This one kinda has to be thrown out because its Cassel's first home start.

Would love to hear what you guys think about Marty's question in Soup's thread.
    "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

i am not the best at nfl but line seems strage to me

actually glad u opened this thread i hope soupman hits his goy

i think it is a game i will pass on...............if i get info i will play it though
    rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Originally posted by jmarty6969 View Post
      i am not the best at nfl but line seems strage to me

actually glad u opened this thread i hope soupman hits his goy

i think it is a game i will pass on...............if i get info i will play it though
      I will also add that NE has major injury problems. Been that way for some weeks now, but depth becomes an issue at this time of the season.
      "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

soup being from boston may have more info then us

my info on my bengals is they just plain suck lol
        rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

bump!

Comment

Originally posted by jmarty6969 View Post
            soup being from boston may have more info then us

my info on my bengals is they just plain suck lol
            I do not have any more info than Teams' website and City's website
            Don't be afraid