NFL YTD 14-17 -5.2 units
    2* 3-3 -0.8 units
    1* 11-14 -4.4 units

NFL/CFB Combined 45-40 -1.6 units
    4* 0-1 -4.4 units
    3* 0-1 -3.3 units
    2* 11-7 +6.4 units
    1* 34-31 -0.3 units

I got my NFL weekend off to a good start with the Cowboys Thursday. My CFB Saturday (with one game still pending) was agonizing as I lost by a 1/2 point on SMU and hit both my "opinion plays" easily but they don't count in my record. 1-2 on the day with one game still pending.

1* Bills -6 1/2
    The strongest "system" this year is to go against west coast teams playing early games in the eastern time zone. Besides, Buffalo showed offensive life in its win over KC and must win to keep playoff hopes alive. San Fran has a brutal longterm record playing early eastern non-conf games. Besides, they stink.

1* Patriots -1
    Here's another team with a red hot offense. New Eng's loss to the Jets doesn't look that bad right now and they were awesome in Miami. I don't think the Steelers can keep up although this will be a high scoring game (total is an opinion play).

1* Vikings -3 (-120)
    The first game between these two teams was just weird and I look for a total reversal of the 89 point shootout. Minnesota's defense is playing very well and they are simply a better team than the Bears.

opinions only:
    Pats OVER
    Vikings UNDER

Monday:

1* Texans -3
    Houston is the hot team right now and gets a rare home MNF game to show off their fine offense. Jacksonville is in total meltdown mode and may have morale problems after being expected to contend for the Super Bowl.

good luck on Sunday, Griz!

Comment

gl gris

Comment

Good luck today.

Comment

Good Luck!!

Comment

BOL today gris on the Bills with ya.
            Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

Working...
            X