Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kevin Kraft one of the most self destructive QB's in NCAAF history!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
    Never have and never will see that again...this is going down as officially one of my worst beats of all time and I was LARGE on it...MOTHER FUCKER I AM GONNA HUNT THIS DUDE DOWN AND BUST OUT THE FUCKING MOTHER FUCKER?!?!?!

Chado, you killed em on the Eagles didnt you, was this a bigger play?
    NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
      Wouldnt fucking shock me...dont know how a team has 100 yards of offense and are up by fucking 29 points...what a joke..this one really hurt...GOD FUCKING DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't blame God you stupid idiot!!!!! You picked the team you wanted to take. You are such a tool, no wonder so many people on this site dislike you. You bitch about everything that does not go your way!!! Post a GOY in hockey and then say how difficult hockey is to cap. Why post it?? Grow up dude!

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
        Chado, you killed em on the Eagles didnt you, was this a bigger play?
        No but for about half of the amount but still its the manner in which it lost...just fucking sickening....
        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Sun Devils TD Kevin Craft rushed up the middle for 3 yard loss. Kevin Craft fumbled. Derrick Coleman recovered fumble. Derrick Coleman fumbled. Paul 'Unga recovered fumble and returned for 17 yards (Thomas Weber made PAT)

Sun Devils TD Travis Goethel intercepted Kevin Craft for 38 yards (Thomas Weber made PAT)

Sun Devils TD Troy Nolan intercepted Kevin Craft for 100 yards (Thomas Weber made PAT)

Sun Devils TD Mike Nixon intercepted Kevin Craft for 45 yards (Thomas Weber made PAT)

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Moose 21

Originally posted by Moose21 View Post
            Don't blame God you stupid idiot!!!!! You picked the team you wanted to take. You are such a tool, no wonder so many people on this site dislike you. You bitch about everything that does not go your way!!! Post a GOY in hockey and then say how difficult hockey is to cap. Why post it?? Grow up dude! :

The mods replied to a poster just the other day when he wanted to know what were the rules here.....the reply was (one of em), don't open useless threads....

well, boy wonder opened up one the other day re the MAC, and how it sucked, and eluded to it being fixed, and then turned around on the In Game thread pulling for/against MAC teams, cause he had a wager....

Too many useless threads opened here, clutters up the forum on a busy Playing day.......

I can't say what I really want, for fear of being called Forum Police, or accused of picking on poor LIL CHADO....well, I've learned to learn, he thrives on it....

However; with that being said, I'll continue to throw in my comments as long as he keeps opening useless threads....

It/He, used to aggrvate me a lot, now I'm starting to find him amusing....You remember in School, every class had "a beat down CLOWN", well, we got ours.....Notice what he says, and then contradicts himself, over and over....

Truly hilarious......Mods, I know there is "NO BASHIN" allowed, and a special effort lately to stop it, but this is not bashing....this is merely putting a comment in yet another useless/senseless thread.......

You guys are trying to omit clutter here, stating numerous times, "don't open useless" threads....I for one, have confined all my picks/comments into one, since you guys brought it up....I had opened numerous on a daily basis...
            Why, cause I care, it's a rule, and you fellows requested it....I'm not immune to rules, and try to follow em, why can't our LIL Forum Clown....

He keeps opening em, and others will keep replying.....IMO....simply put, the more threads he opens, the more shit gets stirred......

Now you guys can fire back at me, for what I just said....some will, some will agree........

SAME OLD SHIT.............never stops.......he needs to , unless it's in regard to his pick/opinion on others, etc, or something constructive if possible....

All you hear is whining, see the infamous barf smiley, and hear yet another, "inhale sausage" comment....

Yeh I know, Ignore him, hard-to-do, when he's got numerous threads/comments, everywhere you look....Kinda like trying to vacuum the living room floor, with an ELEPHANT seated in the middle of it....

stay tuned for some more amusing/fruitless comments......

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
            X