Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boise/Fresno Big Game and Other NCAA and NHL

333/334 Fresno State/Boise State 21/56.5
    Its seems to me that Boise has all the advantages here and I dont expect this to be a close game at all.
    Series Stats: Boise 6-1 ATS, favorite is 7-1 ATS and has won 6 in a row, Boise 3-0 ATS at home COVERING by 16ppg.
    Also, Fresno State is on a 1-9 ATS run, with their lone cover being last week at SJState and in contrast Boise is 5-0 ATS in home finales with an average COVER being by 12ppg. Boise has huge statistical advantages on both sides of the ball and has held 7 of their last 11 opponents to 10 points or less per game. And this is the "Wacky WAC!" This Boise team is heads and tails above all WAC opponents this year and style points count in their pursuit of a BCS berth.

Boise State -21 5 Units

Other college action:

3 Team Totals Teaser
    Akron 319/320 Over 48, Central Michigan 323/324 Over 52, UCLA 335/336 Under 55

321 UTEP +6

331/332 Colorado/Nebraska Over 57 1/2

323 Central Michigan -10

NHL Plays

Great card today and I am stepping out of the box once again with a San Jose Sharks game. I mentioned in my GOM post on Wednesday that I was looking at a Saturday game that I was going to go big on and that was an error as the game is the last game on the board today, Friday. I like it just as much as the the Chicago/SJ game of Wednesday which lost, but IMO the Over was the right side. Open nets were missed, posts were hit and incredible goaltending by Khabibulin (39 shots on goal by SJ, keeping in line with season average) kept that total under the number. I dont see that happening again. At least I hope not anyway.

71/72 San Jose/Dallas Over 5 1/2 +100 8 Units GOM #2
    First off, Khabibulin isnt playing in this game so that should help trememdously! Dallas is giving up a staggering 3.7 goals per game and that doesnt bode well against the team playing the best offensive hockey (3.8 goals per game) in the NHL in the Sharks. Turco, while a solid goalie in years past is having an abysmal year and going up against the Sharks wont help his cause. Other than starting the year with 3 straight unders, which at this point in the season is irrelevant, only once has San Jose played two straight Under games and they were against two defensive teams in Pittsburgh and Tampa Bay. Dallas also has produced consecutive unders just once all season and again, those games were against defensive minded, lower scoring clubs. Im not chasing as I isolated this game back on Wednesday, but I am relying on the Sharks to come back to form and Dallas to continue as "over" teams.

61/62 Montreal/Washington Over 5 1/2 -120

69/70 Nashville/Atlanta Over 5 1/2 -120

56 Minnesota -1 -110
    Minnesota owns TB winning 8 of the last 9 in this series. Also, TB is a horrid 1-10 against teams with a winning record this year. I cant lay the -200 price that is need to lay to win the game SU, but I will lay a goal at the reasonable -110 price. In saving the 90 cents, worst I can do is push with a Minnesota victory by just one goal.

58 Anaheim -130
    JS Giguere isnt starting for Anaheim today, but his backup Hiller has comparable stats and I dont see much of a dropoff here. Also, and more importantly to me, Huet is starting in the net for Chicago who is certainly a step down from Khabibulin, at least this year. Huet signed a huge free agent deal with the Hawks in the off season and has been a big disappointment. So much so that he was benched in favor of Khabibulin as the regular starting goalie. Also, this is another lopsided series having the Ducks having beaten the Hawks 32 of 42 and more recently, 3 of 4 in Anaheim.

Best of luck everyone. Sorry for all the writeups, had some time on my hands this morning and wanted to practice my typing. May everyone have a profitable Friday!
    "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

GL on the action Rocks

Comment

Good luck rocks
      jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Good luck EB--I willplay the big one with ya!

Comment

bol 3

Comment

gl today

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Adding:

Forgot this one in my initial post

330 Toledo Pk
              Last game for Amstutz??? Home team owns the series. Toledo won last 6 at home against BG. And just an fyi, this series has averaged 66 combined points last 8 years. Maybe a small play on the over??

Good luck all.
              "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by 3ebRocks View Post
                71/72 San Jose/Dallas Over 5 1/2 +100 8 Units GOM #2
                First off, Khabibulin isnt playing in this game so that should help trememdously!
                Khabibulin is injured for Chicago? Did you mean for this play to be CHI/ANA over?

Anyway...GL today!!!
                SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
                  Khabibulin is injured for Chicago? Did you mean for this play to be CHI/ANA over?

Anyway...GL today!!!
                  I know that was a bit confusing. I mentioned Khabibulin in the thread because I am still pissed off about the San Jose game the other night. The play is Anaheim straight up and over in the San Jose game. Khabibulin is hurt though and is not playing. Huet got the start. Khabibulin got hurt late 2nd period on Wednesday night and is listed as day to day.

Comment

No more mac

Glad the season is over because I cant get a MAC right for anything.

Did well in hockey today hitting my two daytime plays.

For tonight in college football I like:

336 Arizona State -9 1/2

Going to jump into the NBA for first time this year with:

701 Atlanta +6
                    711/712 Milwaukee/Detroit Over 190 1/2
                    720 Portland -4
                    721/722 Dallas/LA Lakers Over 205

Best of luck everyone!

Comment

Working...
                    X