Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone Have A Great Thanksgiving Day Plays

Hey all, Happy T Day!

Lost my big 8 unit play yesterday and Im just sick about it. That game should have been over halfway through the 2nd period. Records below arent updated, will update later.

Everyone have fun and be safe for the holiday.

NFL
    305 Tennessee -11 1/2 3 Units Detroit is so so bad the likes of which we havent seen in quite some time. I apply no trends or angles or strength of schedule to this one. They just suck and I believe will show it today.

308 Dallas -13
    308/309 Over 47

309 Arizona +3

NCAA
    312 Texas -35 Think they may shut out A&M or at least hold them to no more than 2 scores. If they can do that then the Horns need 49+. Think they may be near that at halftime.

NHL
    Still smarting from last night. 39 shots by SJ and they only put 2 in in regulation. Ouch.

2 Ottawa -140

3/4 Calgary/Vancouver Over 5 1/2 -110

Best of luck everyone and enjoy the holiday!
    "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

BOL today Rocks..went with TOR/OTT over personally!!!
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 3ebRocks View Post
      Chad, best of luck on the big pick today! And hey, why didnt you try to talk me out of that play last night. I put full responsibility on you! Ha, JK. Enjoy the day and BOL!
      Watched that whole game and Khabby but that under the total single handedly...if it wasnt for him it would have flew over...get em today and GL!!!
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

gl today 3eb----have a nice holiday with your family my man----keep em coming, and thanks for being such a good contributor to the Forum

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
        X