Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thanksgiving Day Trends and Indexes 11/27 (NBA, NCAAB, NHL, Misc.)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanksgiving Day Trends and Indexes 11/27 (NBA, NCAAB, NHL, Misc.)

Trends and Indexes
    Thanksgiving Day, November 27

Good Luck on day #332 of 2008!

For College Football and the NFL, look for separate threads:

• “NCAAF Week 14 Trends and Indexes 11/25 through 11/29”
    • “NFL Week 13 Trends and Indexes 11/27 through 12/1”

For now, the balance of the sports menu in this thread will consist of the NBA, College Basketball, and the NHL until their seasons are played out. Also, general sports news and notes will still be posted here.

NOTE:
    As information becomes available, we will attempt to post the trends and indexes as soon as possible.
    Information is posted from what we believe are reliable sources.
    Any opinions expressed are not necessarily those of the posting member or BettorsChat.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daily Sports Roundup

Thursday, November 27

The NFL tripleheader takes center stage on Thursday, but there are also a few games in the NHL, NBA, and college ranks. Here's your Daily Sports Roundup.

The Gridiron Spotlight

The 12:30pm ET contest on Thursday sees the 0-11 SU (4-7 ATS) Lions looking to finally break into the win column against the 10-1 SU (9-1-1 ATS) Titans. Detroit was up 17-0 on Tampa Bay after the first quarter last week, but they trailed 21-17 at halftime and eventually lost 38-20. The Titans couldn't keep their perfect record intact last week, as Brett Favre and the Jets beat them 34-13. Tennessee is pegged as an 11-point favorite for this contest, with the total at 44.

At 4:15pm ET the Seahawks and Cowboys will clash in Dallas. Seattle (2-9 SU, 4-6-1 ATS) continued their disastrous campaign last week with a 20-17 loss to the Redskins. Matt Hasselbeck threw for just 103 yards and was picked off twice in that defeat. Dallas (7-4 SU, 5-6 ATS) took care of business against the Niners in Week 12, getting 213 receiving yards and a touchdown from Terrell Owens in a 35-22 win. The Cowboys are 13-point favorites, with the game's total at 46.5.

The final game of the night then kicks off at 8:15pm ET, with Arizona at Philadelphia. The Cardinals (7-4 SU, 7-4 ATS) had a big test against the conference-leading Giants last week, and they failed in a 37-29 home defeat. Kurt Warner threw for 351 yards and a score in that loss. The Eagles (5-5-1 SU, 6-5 ATS) yanked Donovan McNabb in a 36-7 loss to the Ravens last time out; McNabb posted a QB rating of just 13.2 in that contest. The oddsmakers still like the Eagles for Thursday night, as they're 3-point faves. The total is at 47 points.

Other Notable Events

The only college football game on tap for Thursday sees Texas A&M on the road against No. 4 Texas. The Longhorns head into this matchup at No. 4 in the AP Poll and No. 2 in the BCS rankings, and they'll need to send a message to the voters with a resounding win over the Aggies (who are 35.5-point underdogs). Texas (10-1 SU, 8-3 ATS) easily got past Kansas by a final score of 35-7 last time out. Texas A&M (4-7 SU, 4-7 ATS) is coming off of a 41-21 loss to Baylor.

The Rest of the Schedule

There are a pair of games on the NBA's schedule for Thursday, as Washington will host Orlando, and Denver will get a visit from New Orleans. The Wizards beat up on Golden State on Tuesday night under interim head coach Ed Tapscott.

Only Canadian teams are in action around the NHL on Thursday, with Toronto at Ottawa and Calgary at Vancouver. The Canucks lead that group with 14 victories on the season; they slipped past the Red Wings by a score of 3-2 Monday night.

Finally, there are three college basketball events on Thursday: the Old Spice Classic, the Anaheim Classic, and the Great Alaska Shootout. No. 5 Michigan State, No. 9 Gonzaga, No. 12 Tennessee, and No. 21 Georgetown are all in the field for the Old Spice Classic tournament this year. No. 14 Arizona State and No. 19 Wake Forest will see action in the Anaheim Classic tournament Thursday.

News from the Wire

McNabb will be the Eagles' starting quarterback once again on Thursday despite getting replaced by Kevin Kolb in last week's loss; Kolb threw two interceptions in that game . . . the Seahawks will use former Cowboy Julius Jones as their starting running back against Dallas Thursday . . . Titans running back LenDale White complained about his playing time last week; he had one carry in the loss.

A Peek at the Future

There are a dozen college football games on Friday, starting at noon ET. Two ranked teams are in action, with Mississippi State at No. 25 Mississippi (-16) and Fresno State at No. 9 Boise State (-21) . . . the top NBA matchups on Friday are Philadelphia at Boston and New Orleans at Portland . . . the struggling Stars will get a tough home matchup on Friday night, as they'll get a visit from the Sharks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Six-pack for Thursday

NFL knowledge with Week 13 upon us.......

-- Arizona is 8-16-1 vs spread in last 25 games in Eastern Time zone

-- Browns are 12-5 vs spread in last seventeen games as a dog.

-- Cowboys covered three of last ten when laying double digits.

-- Tennessee is 15-4-1 vs spread in its last twenty road games.

-- Buccaneers covered ten of last thirteen home games.

-- 49ers are 0-8 vs spread in last eight non-divisional road games.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Thursday's List of 13: Things to be thankful for........

13) I'm thankful to live in a country where I can say and do whatever I like-- not everyone has that privilege. Hopefully, we'll become more tolerant of free speech. Freedom is a very important thing.

12) I'm thankful to be able to watch most any ballgame I want on my digital cable- when I was a kid, radio was the big thing, and then only teams in the northeast. Now I can watch most anything I want.

11) When Monday Night Football comes on, I'm thankful for a mute button, and not because of Jaws or Mike Tirico.

10) I'm very thankful for the Internet, which provides up-to-minute boxcscores and tons of knowledge. Back in the day, I never got West Coast boxscores until 4:00 the next afternoon.

9) I'd like to hug whoever invented the remote control.

8) I'm thankful that I'm not all about money-- chasing the almighty buck is hazardous to your health, both mental and physical. Fun and quality of life are more important than cash, I'll always believe that.

7) I'll be extremely thankful when my cable system adds one station, the NFL Network-- IS THIS TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR?!?!?!?!

6) I'm thankful that ESPN filled in some Thanksgiving Day gaps by creating two 8-team college hoop tournaments, one in Orlando and another in Anaheim. Sixteen good teams in those two events.

5) I'm especially thankful that I don't get up at 4:30am the day after Thanksgiving to go Christmas shopping-- it would lot easier for me to stay up and do that, but stores don't often run out of stuff-- it'll all be there at a more normal hour.

4) I'm thankful for being tall; it makes being in a crowd a lot easier.

3) I'm grateful for pizza, egg nog, walks on a beach, snooze buttons, Cherry Coke, flexfit hats, driving ranges, stadium seating in theaters, John Grisham books, hightop Nikes, and all things sports.........

2) I'm thankful to you, the reader, especially those who write in to correct me or debate with me or agree with me. Makes it all more fun.

1) I'm thankful for my dad, the Buckleys on Long Island and friends all over the country-- I'm a lucky guy and for that, I'm very thankful.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

National Basketball Association – Trend Sheet

NBA

Thursday, November 27

Trend Sheet

8:00 PM ORLANDO vs. WASHINGTON
          Orlando is 7-1 SU in its last 8 games
          Orlando is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games on the road
          Washington is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Orlando
          Washington is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games when playing Orlando

10:30 PM NEW ORLEANS vs. DENVER
          New Orleans is 4-9 ATS in its last 13 games on the road
          New Orleans is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games on the road
          Denver is 1-6 ATS in its last 7 games when playing at home against New Orleans
          Denver is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games when playing New Orleans

Comment

National Basketball Association – Hot lines

NBA

Thursday, November 27

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Pick ‘n’ Roll: Best NBA bets
            -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Orlando Magic at Washington Wizards (+3.5, 200)

Can the Wizards stop Dwight Howard? No.

Howard is virtually unstoppable around the basket and is putting up career numbers in numerous statistical categories. He is averaging more than 20 points, 13 rebounds and four blocks.

But let’s not forget about his supporting cast. Hedo Turkoglu (17.1 PPG) and Rashard Lewis (17.9 PPG) are both nearly seven-feet tall and cause major matchup problems for most clubs.

In fact, in a November 8 victory over the Wizards, Howard, Turkoglu and Lewis combined for 47 points and 25 rebounds. Howard had no problem finding his shot against the Wizards, going 11-for-13 and scoring a season-high 31 points but Turkoglu and Lewis both struggled, going 6-for-23.

The fact that the Magic were able to coast to a 25-point win over the Wizards, despite horrible shooting from Turkoglu and Lewis doesn't bode well for Washington.

The Magic are 8-2 straight up (SU) and 6-4 against the spread (ATS) in their last 10 overall.

Pick: Orlando -3.5

New Orleans Hornets at Denver Nuggets (-2, 196.5)

Chauncey Billups (17 PPG, 6.6 APG) has certainly made an impact with his new club. Billups has led the Nuggets to an impressive 8-2 record since being acquired in a trade that sent Allen Iverson to the Detroit Pistons.

Billups gives the Nuggets a different look at the point guard position and definitely brings some needed defensive intensity to Denver.

"I'm sure he’ll have many special nights for us," Nuggets coach George Karl told reporters after Billups’ first game. "I think its fun to have an ally in Chauncey."

Karl is hoping Billups has one of those special nights against the Hornets Thursday. Billups has the difficult task of guarding Chris Paul, who leads the league in both assists (12.2) and steals (2.92).

Luckily for the Nuggets, Billups is a stingy defender who will use his size and strength to take the speedy Paul out of his comfort zone and force him into running a halfcourt offense.

Denver is 8-2 SU and 7-3 ATS in its last 10 overall.

Pick: Denver -2

Comment

College Basketball – Long Sheet

NCAAB
              Long Sheet

There may be updates, if so, we will re-post.

Thursday, November 27

SIENA (2 - 0) vs. TENNESSEE (3 - 0) - 11/27/2008, 12:00 PM
              Top Trends for this game.
              TENNESSEE is 15-35 ATS (-23.5 Units) in all neutral court games since 1997.
              TENNESSEE is 2-12 ATS (-11.2 Units) in road games in November games since 1997.
              TENNESSEE is 15-35 ATS (-23.5 Units) when playing on a neutral court since 1997.
              TENNESSEE is 10-31 ATS (-24.1 Units) in all tournament games since 1997.

Head-to-Head Series History
              There were no past matchups in this series during this time period.

WICHITA ST (2 - 1) vs. GEORGETOWN (2 - 0) - 11/27/2008, 2:20 PM
              GEORGETOWN is 55-34 ATS (+17.6 Units) in non-conference games since 1997.
              GEORGETOWN is 19-9 ATS (+9.1 Units) versus good defensive teams - allowing <=64 points/game over the last 3 seasons.

MARYLAND (3 - 0) vs. MICHIGAN ST (2 - 0) - 11/27/2008, 7:00 PM
              MARYLAND is 1-8 ATS (-7.8 Units) in all neutral court games over the last 3 seasons.
              MARYLAND is 1-8 ATS (-7.8 Units) when playing on a neutral court over the last 3 seasons.
              MICHIGAN ST is 8-1 ATS (+6.9 Units) in all neutral court games over the last 2 seasons.
              MICHIGAN ST is 8-1 ATS (+6.9 Units) when playing on a neutral court over the last 2 seasons.
              MICHIGAN ST is 11-3 ATS (+7.7 Units) in non-conference games over the last 2 seasons.

MICHIGAN ST is 1-0 against the spread versus MARYLAND over the last 3 seasons
              MARYLAND is 1-0 straight up against MICHIGAN ST over the last 3 seasons
              1 of 1 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

OKLAHOMA ST (4 - 0) vs. GONZAGA (2 - 0) - 11/27/2008, 9:20 PM
              OKLAHOMA ST is 64-43 ATS (+16.7 Units) in non-conference games since 1997.

ST MARYS-CA (3 - 0) vs. UTEP (2 - 1) - 11/27/2008, 2:00 PM
              ST MARYS-CA is 8-19 ATS (-12.9 Units) after allowing 60 points or less over the last 3 seasons.
              ST MARYS-CA is 65-90 ATS (-34.0 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record since 1997.

WAKE FOREST (3 - 0) vs. CS-FULLERTON (2 - 2) - 11/27/2008, 4:30 PM
              WAKE FOREST is 135-171 ATS (-53.1 Units) in all games since 1997.
              WAKE FOREST is 135-171 ATS (-53.1 Units) in all lined games since 1997.
              WAKE FOREST is 13-32 ATS (-22.2 Units) in all neutral court games since 1997.
              WAKE FOREST is 13-32 ATS (-22.2 Units) when playing on a neutral court since 1997.
              WAKE FOREST is 16-32 ATS (-19.2 Units) in all tournament games since 1997.
              WAKE FOREST is 44-65 ATS (-27.5 Units) versus good offensive teams - scoring 77+ points/game since 1997.
              CS-FULLERTON is 20-9 ATS (+10.1 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
              CS-FULLERTON is 20-9 ATS (+10.1 Units) in all lined games over the last 2 seasons.
              CS-FULLERTON is 15-6 ATS (+8.4 Units) after a non-conference game over the last 3 seasons.

ARIZONA ST (3 - 0) vs. CHARLOTTE (1 - 3) - 11/27/2008, 9:00 PM
              CHARLOTTE is 14-5 ATS (+8.5 Units) as an underdog over the last 2 seasons.

PROVIDENCE (3 - 1) vs. BAYLOR (4 - 0) - 11/27/2008, 11:30 PM
              BAYLOR is 9-2 ATS (+6.8 Units) in road games when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons.
              BAYLOR is 10-2 ATS (+7.8 Units) versus good offensive teams - scoring 77+ points/game over the last 3 seasons.

SAN DIEGO ST (2 - 1) vs. W CAROLINA (1 - 1) - 11/27/2008, 11:30 PM
              W CAROLINA is 37-57 ATS (-25.7 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record since 1997.

Comment

College Basketball – Trend Sheet

NCAAB

Thursday, November 27

Trend Sheet

12:00 PM SIENA vs. TENNESSEE
                Siena is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games
                Siena is 9-1 SU in its last 10 games
                Tennessee is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games
                Tennessee is 18-3 SU in its last 21 games

2:00 PM SAINT MARY'S vs. TEXAS EL PASO
                Saint Mary's is 16-5 SU in its last 21 games
                No trends available

2:00 PM WICHITA STATE vs. GEORGETOWN
                Wichita State is 5-15 SU in its last 20 games
                Georgetown is 10-2 SU in its last 12 games

4:30 PM WAKE FOREST vs. CS FULLERTON
                Wake Forest is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games
                CS Fullerton is 16-5 SU in its last 21 games

7:00 PM MARYLAND vs. MICHIGAN STATE
                Maryland is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games
                Michigan State is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games

9:00 PM ARIZONA STATE vs. CHARLOTTE
                Arizona State is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games
                Charlotte is 15-8 ATS in its last 23 games
                Charlotte is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games

9:00 PM OKLAHOMA STATE vs. GONZAGA
                Oklahoma State is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games
                Gonzaga is 10-2 SU in its last 12 games

9:00 PM SEATTLE vs. LOUISIANA TECH
                No trends available
                Louisiana Tech is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games
                Louisiana Tech is 5-16 SU in its last 21 games

11:30 PM PROVIDENCE vs. BAYLOR
                Providence is 6-12 SU in its last 18 games
                Baylor is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games

11:30 PM WESTERN CAROLINA vs. SAN DIEGO STATE
                Western Carolina is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games
                No trends available

Comment

National Hockey League – Trend Sheet

NHL

Thursday, November 27

Trend Sheet

7:30 PM TORONTO vs. OTTAWA
                  Toronto is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games when playing Ottawa
                  Toronto is 4-10 SU in its last 14 games when playing on the road against Ottawa
                  Ottawa is 1-6 SU in its last 7 games
                  The total has gone UNDER in 10 of Ottawa's last 11 games

10:00 PM CALGARY vs. VANCOUVER
                  Calgary is 3-7 SU in its last 10 games when playing Vancouver
                  The total has gone OVER in 4 of Calgary's last 5 games when playing Vancouver
                  Vancouver is 7-3 SU in its last 10 games when playing Calgary
                  The total has gone OVER in 4 of Vancouver's last 5 games when playing Calgary

Comment

National Hockey League – Hot lines

NHL

Thursday, November 27

Ice Picks: NHL Bets

Toronto Maple Leafs at Ottawa Senators (-158, 5.5)

The Ottawa Senators offense finally helped Alex Auld earn a win his last time out, but the goalie hasn't gotten much help recently against the Toronto Maple Leafs.

After scoring two goals or fewer in each game during the skid, Ottawa (7-9-4) won 4-1 Saturday over the New York Rangers - its highest output since also defeating Philadelphia 4-1 on Nov. 6.

"We felt like we had been playing well enough to win," said Auld, who has made six straight starts. "It's a great feeling to finally get one. It's good for the morale, and now we can build on this and keep going."

The Senators will be looking to do that against the Leafs (7-9-5), who have gotten the better of Auld in his career. Auld has a 2.34 goals-against average in eight games - seven starts - against Toronto, but is just 2-3-2.

In his last five starts versus the Leafs, Auld's teammates have given him no more than two goals each time, including a 3-2 Senators loss on Oct. 25. Auld stands among the league leaders with a 2.04 GAA, but is only 6-5-3.

The Leafs are close to signing Brian Burke, architect of Anaheim's 2007 Stanley Cup-winning team, to replace interim Cliff Fletcher as their new general manager. If Burke does come aboard, his first order of business might be trying to shore up the defense.

The Leafs have scored 3.10 goals per game and converted 21.8 percent of their power-play opportunities. However, they have also given up 3.57 goals per contest and killed off 73.2 percent of their penalties.

After three straight losses for Vesa Toskala, Toronto went to backup Curtis Joseph in Tuesday's game. The results didn't change as the former Vezina Trophy finalist gave up a season-high six goals and dropped to 0-3-1.

Pick: Under

Calgary Flames at Vancouver Canucks (-120, 5.5)

The Canucks try to avoid their first regulation loss in more than three weeks on Thursday night as they open another home-and-home series with a Flames club looking for their fourth win in five games.

Curtis Sanford is a big reason why Vancouver (14-6-2) has stayed hot and remained atop the division, with the Flames (12-9-1) five points behind.

The Canucks have allowed more than two goals only once in their last 10 games, going 8-0-2 since a 3-2 loss to Detroit on Nov. 2. They avenged that defeat Monday behind Sanford, who made 32 saves as Vancouver beat the Red Wings 3-2 in overtime for its fourth win in a row.

It was Sanford's first start since Roberto Luongo strained his groin in the first period of a 3-1 win over Pittsburgh on Saturday. Sanford became just the third goaltender this season to hold high-scoring Detroit under three goals.

"We're rallying around each other," said Sanford, who is 1-3-0 with a 3.32 GAA in his career versus Calgary. "There's adversity right now and we're finding a way to deal with it. We have each other's back out there and we're going to find a way to get through all this."

Sanford will be facing a Calgary team coming off one of its best offensive efforts of the season. The Flames beat the Los Angeles Kings 6-2 on Tuesday night when two of their offseason acquisitions contributed a combined three goals and two assists.

Jarome Iginla notched his team-leading 12th goal and team-high 14th assist Tuesday, but is pointless versus Vancouver this season. That home-and-home set marks the only time this season he's failed to register a point in consecutive games.

Pick: Flames

Comment

NBA
                      Long Sheet

Thursday, November 27

ORLANDO (11 - 4) at WASHINGTON (2 - 10) - 11/27/2008, 8:05 PM
                      ORLANDO is 64-41 ATS (+18.9 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
                      ORLANDO is 43-29 ATS (+11.1 Units) as a favorite over the last 2 seasons.
                      ORLANDO is 33-19 ATS (+12.1 Units) in road games over the last 2 seasons.
                      ORLANDO is 22-8 ATS (+13.2 Units) in November games over the last 2 seasons.
                      ORLANDO is 31-17 ATS (+12.3 Units) first half of the season over the last 2 seasons.
                      ORLANDO is 33-20 ATS (+11.0 Units) when playing against a team with a losing record over the last 2 seasons.
                      WASHINGTON is 66-93 ATS (-36.3 Units) in November games since 1996.
                      WASHINGTON is 3-13 ATS (-11.3 Units) in home games vs. division opponents over the last 3 seasons.

ORLANDO is 6-2 against the spread versus WASHINGTON over the last 3 seasons
                      ORLANDO is 6-3 straight up against WASHINGTON over the last 3 seasons
                      5 of 9 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

NEW ORLEANS (8 - 5) at DENVER (10 - 5) - 11/27/2008, 10:35 PM
                      NEW ORLEANS is 20-41 ATS (-25.1 Units) in road games after a win by 10 points or more since 1996.
                      NEW ORLEANS is 61-45 ATS (+11.5 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
                      NEW ORLEANS is 55-35 ATS (+16.5 Units) when playing with 2 days rest since 1996.
                      DENVER is 98-135 ATS (-50.5 Units) when playing on back-to-back days since 1996.

NEW ORLEANS is 5-2 against the spread versus DENVER over the last 3 seasons
                      NEW ORLEANS is 4-3 straight up against DENVER over the last 3 seasons
                      4 of 7 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

Comment

NHL
                        Long Sheet

Thursday, November 27

TORONTO (7-9-0-5, 19 pts.) at OTTAWA (7-9-0-4, 18 pts.) - 11/27/2008, 7:35 PM
                        TORONTO is 32-47 ATS (-22.0 Units) when playing against a team with a losing record over the last 3 seasons.
                        TORONTO is 78-72 ATS (+163.1 Units) in road games after allowing 4 goals or more since 1996.
                        TORONTO is 66-60 ATS (+137.8 Units) in road games after a loss by 2 goals or more in their previous game since 1996.
                        OTTAWA is 7-13 ATS (+22.2 Units) in all games this season.
                        OTTAWA is 1-6 ATS (-6.4 Units) in a home game where where the total is 5.5 this season.
                        OTTAWA is 10-14 ATS (-17.5 Units) in November games over the last 2 seasons.
                        OTTAWA is 7-13 ATS (-8.6 Units) first half of the season this season.
                        OTTAWA is 9-14 ATS (-17.4 Units) in home games revenging a loss versus opponent over the last 2 seasons.
                        OTTAWA is 109-85 ATS (-80.1 Units) in home games after scoring 4 goals or more in their previous game since 1996.
                        OTTAWA is 1-8 ATS (-9.5 Units) when playing against a team with a losing record this season.
                        OTTAWA is 1-8 ATS (-10.4 Units) when playing against a team with a losing record in the first half of the season this season.

TORONTO is 8-9 (+3.8 Units) against the spread versus OTTAWA over the last 3 seasons
                        OTTAWA is 9-8-0 straight up against TORONTO over the last 3 seasons
                        9 of 15 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Under=+2.0 Units)

CALGARY (12-9-0-1, 25 pts.) at VANCOUVER (14-6-0-2, 30 pts.) - 11/27/2008, 10:05 PM
                        CALGARY is 3-15 ATS (+23.4 Units) in road games when playing against a team with a winning record in the first half of the season over the last 3 seasons.
                        VANCOUVER is 8-1 ATS (+6.9 Units) when playing with 2 days rest over the last 2 seasons.
                        VANCOUVER is 9-2 ATS (+6.9 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record this season.
                        VANCOUVER is 9-2 ATS (+11.5 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record in the first half of the season this season.
                        VANCOUVER is 65-86 ATS (-67.3 Units) in home games vs. division opponents since 1996.

VANCOUVER is 11-7 (+5.7 Units) against the spread versus CALGARY over the last 3 seasons
                        VANCOUVER is 11-7-0 straight up against CALGARY over the last 3 seasons
                        9 of 13 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Over=+5.0 Units)

Comment

NCAAB
                          Dunkel

Maryland vs. Michigan State
                          The Spartans are 9-3 ATS in November games over the last three seasons and face a Maryland team that is just 1-8 ATS when playing on a neutral court. Michigan State is the pick (-8) according to Dunkel, which has the Spartans favored by 11. Dunkel Pick: Michigan State (-8). Here are all of today's games. Happy Thanksgiving!

THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 27

Game 505-506: Siena vs. Tennessee
                          Dunkel Ratings: Siena 67.468; Tennessee 71.738
                          Dunkel Line: Tennessee by 4
                          Vegas Line: Tennessee by 8
                          Dunkel Pick: Siena (+8)

Game 507-508: Wichita State vs. Georgetown
                          Dunkel Ratings: Wichita State 52.179; Georgetown 72.261
                          Dunkel Line: Georgetown by 20
                          Vegas Line: Georgetown by 17
                          Dunkel Pick: Georgetown (-17)

Game 509-510: Maryland vs. Michigan State
                          Dunkel Ratings: Maryland 62.842; Michigan State 73.677
                          Dunkel Line: Michigan State by 11
                          Vegas Line: Michigan State by 8
                          Dunkel Pick: Michigan State (-8)

Game 511-512: Oklahoma State vs. Gonzaga
                          Dunkel Ratings: Oklahoma State 63.457; Gonzaga 73.899
                          Dunkel Line: Gonzaga by 10 1/2
                          Vegas Line: Gonzaga by 7
                          Dunkel Pick: Gonzaga (-7)

Game 513-514: St. Mary's (CA) vs. UTEP
                          Dunkel Ratings: St. Mary's (CA) 62.518; UTEP 56.856
                          Dunkel Line: St. Mary's (CA) by 5 1/2
                          Vegas Line: St. Mary's (CA) by 10 1/2
                          Dunkel Pick: UTEP (+10 1/2)

Game 515-516: Wake Forest vs. CS-Fullerton
                          Dunkel Ratings: Wake Forest 68.120; CS-Fullerton 56.497
                          Dunkel Line: Wake Forest by 12
                          Vegas Line: Wake Forest by 10
                          Dunkel Pick: Wake Forest (-10)

Game 517-518: Arizona State vs. NC Charlotte
                          Dunkel Ratings: Arizona State 64.335; NC Charlotte 60.318
                          Dunkel Line: Arizona State by 4
                          Vegas Line: Arizona State by 9
                          Dunkel Pick: NC Charlotte (+9)

Game 519-520: Providence vs. Baylor
                          Dunkel Ratings: Providence 59.423; Baylor 65.888
                          Dunkel Line: Baylor by 6 1/2
                          Vegas Line: Baylor by 3
                          Dunkel Pick: Baylor (-3)

Game 523-524: Western Carolina vs. San Diego State
                          Dunkel Ratings: Western Carolina 46.428; San Diego State 60.789
                          Dunkel Line: San Diego State by 14 1/2
                          Vegas Line: San Diego State by 11 1/2
                          Dunkel Pick: San Diego State (-11 1/2)
                          Last edited by Udog; 11-27-2008, 09:48 AM.

Comment

NBA
                            Dunkel

New Orleans at Denver
                            The Hornets bring a 4-7 ATS record in November to Denver to face a Nuggets team that is 4-1 ATS at home. Denver is the pick (-1 1/2) according to Dunkel, which has the Nuggets favored by 6. Dunkel Pick: Denver (-1 1/2). Here are all of today's games. Happy Thanksgiving!

THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 27

Game 501-502: Orlando at Washington
                            Dunkel Ratings: Orlando 120.393; Washington 113.718
                            Dunkel Line & Total: Orlando by 6 1/2; 195 1/2
                            Vegas Line & Total: Orlando by 3 1/2; 200
                            Dunkel Pick: Orlando (-3 1/2); Under

Game 503-504: New Orleans at Denver
                            Dunkel Ratings: New Orleans 118.665; Denver 124.787
                            Dunkel Line & Total: Denver by 6; 199 1/2
                            Vegas Line & Total: Denver by 1 1/2; 196 1/2
                            Dunkel Pick: Denver (-1 1/2); Over

Comment