Portland st. big ML drop ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portland st. big ML drop ???

hey guys portland state plays at like 1:45 am tonight or this morning, whatever, they made me some green last year and as far as i know they are returning most key players.

originally i saw a ML -600 and i was looking for a couple to parlay it with, then 2 min later i log back in and it's down to -370 ! anyone have any info on this game ? they are playing northern illinois. any last minute injuries ?

I already parlayed them with a hockey game, but looking to maybe go a little more if the hockey hits.

thanks for input guys, i appreciate it, and let me say have a happy thanksgiving to everyone.

I don't see anything

Portland, OR - Jamie Jones scored 21 points including the go-ahead basket with 10 seconds to play Sunday afternoon as Portland State rallied for the third time this season for a 76-75 non-conference men's basketball victory over Cal State Fullerton.

Portland State Hangs on for 76-75 Victory :: Titans Have Two Chances in Final 10 Seconds

Sagarin #'s
    USATODAY.com

Comment

well guys the hockey game hit, so portland st has gotta bring it home for me. thanks for the reply monte, and just a bump for the late night crew.

anyone else looking at this game at all ? thanks in advance.

Comment

Portland St. 79 N. Illinois 58

Comment

Working...
        X