Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DOC WINN NCAAB 11/26 (29-25-5) (+3.00 units) 5* INSIDE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DOC WINN NCAAB 11/26 (29-25-5) (+3.00 units) 5* INSIDE!

5*(0-2-0)
    4*(5-3-1)
    3*(7-4-1)
    2*(11-10-1)
    1*(6-6-2)
    -----------
    (29-25-5) (+3.00 units)

Hey guys, tough night last night and I am disappointed with myself. If things do not turn around tonight (which they will) I will try to take a few days off to regroup. I have limited the number of picks today down to 3 and think I will be sweep. The 5* is a golden one!

2*WESTERN KENTUCKY PK...both teams lost players from last year but the Salukis do not impress me. I think their PG Mullins is the most overrated player in their conference. The guy will dominate weak competition but cannot do a thing against tougher opponents. WKENT will score too many for the Salukis to hang...

3*BRADLEY +2...tough game as Richmond seems to be playing very solid ball almost knocking off Syracuse. Still I think Bradley will have enough to win this game.

5*UAB +5.5 ...before you freak out I KNOW THIS IS NOT THE LINE AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW. The line is currently 4.5 and I have no doubt it will climb to 5.5 if not 6. Should it hit 5.5/6 you will see $ come in fast on UAB and the line will level out a little. I am posting it at this line because I will be waiting and as soon as I see it get there my $$ will slam down on UAB tonight. Much in the way Davidson was able to hang with Oklahoma, UAB can light up a scoreboard. They will give the Sooners all they can handle, will either win SU or lose in a close one. Watch the line, when you see it jump in!
    ********IF the line doesn't get there I will come back in and post when/what I play it at.

GL!

Turn it around today Doc and GL!!!
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

good luck!!
      1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

good luck today!!!

Comment

good luck today, Doc!

Comment

Hi again,

I am adding a play here for this early game...I cannot resist it!

2*ST JOSEPHS/ALABAMA UNDER 64 1st half...This one should land around 60 pts...

GL! sorry so late to post.

Comment

gl doc
              jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

GL Doc!

Comment

GL to ya doc...i've got the total climbing to 65 already!!
                  2009 Record

CBB: 0-0

Good Luck to All!!

Comment

doc! love the play!!! its my GOY tonioght....i actually was able to skim it at 5.5 and bought the hook to make it 6...makes me feel more comfortable.

Nicky's methods of betting weren't scientific, but they worked. When he won, he collected. When he lost, he told the bookies to go fuck themselves. I mean, what were they going to do, muscle Nicky? Nicky was the muscle.

Ace Up The Sleeve Plays (16-9)

ML Plays (3-1)
                    GOY (0-1)
                    GOW (1-0)
                    Tangier Special (1-0)

Comment

on UAB i mean lol

Nicky's methods of betting weren't scientific, but they worked. When he won, he collected. When he lost, he told the bookies to go fuck themselves. I mean, what were they going to do, muscle Nicky? Nicky was the muscle.

ML Plays (3-1)
                      GOY (0-1)
                      GOW (1-0)
                      Tangier Special (1-0)

Comment

Originally posted by AceRothstein View Post
                        doc! love the play!!! its my GOY tonioght....i actually was able to skim it at 5.5 and bought the hook to make it 6...makes me feel more comfortable.
                        Glad you like it too but I would highly advise against playing "GOY" on a preseason tournament game...should hit though so what the heck I guess!

Comment

thats exactly why its my GOY, a preseason game. UAB plays hard for 40 minutes and proves its a possible bubble team contender on national tv, just like it did against a decent Arizona team. How can you not like Vaden in this spot as well? Ohhh yeahhhh...and the public is all over Oklahoma as well

ML Plays (3-1)
                          GOY (0-1)
                          GOW (1-0)
                          Tangier Special (1-0)

Comment

keep grindin, long season, u can get bradly at +3. now!!!! im in
                            Sloth

Comment

Great call on the Bama undy Doc! That was an easy winner for ya!

Comment

Working...
                              X