Tuesday NCAAF Sucker Bet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday NCAAF Sucker Bet

Thank you to those who told me not to put a little on the under on the MNF game last night. Took those winnings, put $500 on black, hit that.. so I'm going to play it 'safe' tonight.

#P-10119572
    11/25 04:56 pm -$ 840.00 Placed Teaser +10 to win $ 700.00W Michigan vs Ball St (ESPN2) Ball St -1 tzd 10
    W Michigan vs Ball St (ESPN2) Over 45 tzd -10
    Navy vs NO Illinois (ESC) Over 42 tzd -10

I am by no means trying to brag here and am going out of control with these crazy bets, but i've been on a high right now. I will probably hit 3 out of 10 games straight up, but when it comes to teasers, i'd say i'm about 7-8 for 10. i know a lot of people call teasers sucker bets, but you gotta stick with whatever works.

GOOD LUCK TONIGHT TO EVERYONE...one advice i can give people is....don't bet too much on thanksgiving, these games do not look appealing at all.. i say wait and play the colts, giants, and steelers as those are my leans.

KAPT- i'm waiting for your ncaaf teaser for tonight

Gl be careful
    jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

thanks jt4545..i know i need to chill out for a little bit..i have a lot to learn as i'm in my early 20s...i know its sad when you have more money in your betting account than your checking account.. so im not used to seeing this kind of money.

Comment

Good Luck x

Comment

Good luck X!!

Comment

gl today----let's hope a lots of points are scored tonight

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
            X