Wednesdays SuperCard + 20* GOM!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesdays SuperCard + 20* GOM!!!

Missed my big game yesterday and havent been very good on here since joining in NCAAB, But it has been a good season for me so i wont let the last 2 days get me down. Look for a big day today!!

Crazyskillz

NCAAB

Indiana +9- 20 Unit Game of the Month!!!

Saint louis +9.5- 5 unit play

Loyola Chicago +8.5- 5 unit play

Kansas -4.5- 5 unit play

Arizona -10- 4 unit play

Cleveland State -4- 4 unit play

NBA
    Oklahoma City Thunder +10.5- 5 unit play

Dallas Mavericks -8- 4 unit play

NCAAF
    Navy +3- 5 unit play

Ball State -10- 4 unit play
    No record here, Just wishing you good luck.

Let it be known that i genuinely think Indiana could win this game outright, so a small play on the moneyline should be in order. Look past yesterdays game against Notre Dame i correctly picked the irish to clobber them but St Joes WONT, And also so you guys know i HATE indiana just so you guys know i am not a homer

Comment

Infact, I am adding a 3 unit play on Indiana +460! So the card should look like this.

NCAAB

Indiana +9- 20 Unit Game of the Month!!!

Saint louis +9.5- 5 unit play

Loyola Chicago +8.5- 5 unit play

Kansas -4.5- 5 unit play

Arizona -10- 4 unit play

Cleveland State -4- 4 unit play

Indiana ML +460!- 3 unit play

NBA
      Oklahoma City Thunder +10.5- 5 unit play

Dallas Mavericks -8- 4 unit play

Comment

Indiana is bad this year, but St, Joe's isn't Notre Dame either, makes sense, good luck

Comment

Good luck Crazy!!

Comment

Obviously Today is Tuesday as well... Blah is there anyway to edit the title of my post??

Comment

GL crazy...why such the strong play on indiana? Gut feeling or you have research you done you can share? Like the call..

Nicky's methods of betting weren't scientific, but they worked. When he won, he collected. When he lost, he told the bookies to go fuck themselves. I mean, what were they going to do, muscle Nicky? Nicky was the muscle.

Ace Up The Sleeve Plays (16-9)

ML Plays (3-1)
              GOY (0-1)
              GOW (1-0)
              Tangier Special (1-0)

Comment

GL crazy. I'm staying away as Indiana and St. Joe's terrify me with their suckiness. Hope you bang the ML play though!

Comment

Well to make it brief, I watched both games yesterday and Indiana KNEW they werent going to beat Notre Dame and literally gave up when they were down 20+ I mean they had no sense of urgency and milked the shot clock the entire game even with a huge deficit. I dont think you really got to see Indiana DOES have talent and some good shooters because they were really just trying to go through the motions against a superior Notre Dame team.

Now today, They wont be overmatched and will actually come into the game thinking they can win. I think they will open up a lot more transition game and Use some offenses that Crean wouldnt show during the hammering they took against Notre Dame because he didnt want St Joes to see them.

St Joes is Pretty good, but they are by no means great and should NOT be 9 point favorites today against a Team that i see is pretty equal at almost every position on a neutral court.

Hope that helps.

GL

Comment

good insight, thanks. Gl on the play!! hope that damn ML hits for you man.

Nicky's methods of betting weren't scientific, but they worked. When he won, he collected. When he lost, he told the bookies to go fuck themselves. I mean, what were they going to do, muscle Nicky? Nicky was the muscle.

Ace Up The Sleeve Plays (16-9)

ML Plays (3-1)
                    GOY (0-1)
                    GOW (1-0)
                    Tangier Special (1-0)

Comment

gl today Skilz

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
                      X