2 SOLID NBA PLAYS FOR 2$day w writeups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 SOLID NBA PLAYS FOR 2$day w writeups

And yes I wrote this on another site too so dont think I'm copy-pasting someone elses write-ups

ME AND JOE PUBLIC WILL BE CASHING THESE AT THE WINDOW:

WARRIORS PK 11 units to win 10

Warriors have Boston on Weds, then Cleveland Friday...if they don't get this win they only have one more chance in New York to get a win on this road trip. They will come out ready to score the ball and defend just as they did when they held Philly to 32 in the 2nd half sunday but couldn't get over the hump in the 4th.

I don't think Washington will play the D to get the win...the warriors used to get exposed by bums like Haywood, but now he's out and the W's have added Turiaf, Randolph and Wright to compliment the back to back fg% champ Beidrens...

Wash seems to be in shambles right now, they just lost to a 7 man Knicks team and proceeded to can the coach the next morning. I understand they have pride, but they really are a mess...there's only so much one can look into the line and worry about this line begging you to take the warriors before you just have to face facts, Wash is not Wash without Haywood or Arenas and now they lost their leader and his top assistant.

Don Nelson wins this game, he is the king of mismatches and had an extra day to prepare...I'm not buying too much into the Crawford talk but yea he'll prob get 15, he has been playing great....and as for Twan playing his old team...this isn't his old team, all those teamattes are gone..

Either a lesser team is gonna play great to beat me, or me and Joe Public will be meeting at the window..

The 1-10 team needed the win a long time ago, and never got it... I just really think whoever this player personel guy thats about to coach against Nelson is gonna have his hands full with all the tricks and dinks and dunk moves he pulls. The guy is an amazing coach

Warriors by 9

CAVS -6.5 11 units to win 10

Ok you got Nate Robinson and Q Richardson

I get Bron and Mo Williams

Bet I can beat you by 7 in your house, or actually in King James's house.

Al Harrington hasn't played in a game in 2 weeks, if he really is just magically healed and is gonna play more power to him, enjoy your new system and that monster Ben Wallace in your face..

D'Antoni said after the first 2 weeks of the season that his players STILL weren't in the condition to really run and gun the way he wants, granted a few of them are now...but,

If you think these 2 old Clippers Mobley and Thomas are gonna step on the floor and get up and down the way D'antoni wants right out the gate vs Bron you're kidding yourself...if anything they will slow the flow up, same for Harrington. For their sake I hope they haven't practiced because they'd probably be gased for their first game...I don't know a team that plays much slower than the Clips.

I can name about 2 teams playing better than the Cavs right now, Boston and LA..

I love what D"Antoni has done, but he just traded 45 points of firepower and as far as I'm concerned he's pretty much running the same 7 man squad he's had the last 2 games...only now he's not playing the Redd-less Bucks or the busted Wiz..

Lebrons by 13

Good Luck guys
    Last edited by ELJUGO; 11-25-2008, 07:41 AM.
    Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

BOL with the hoops tonight Jugs...nice writeups!!!

PS - What are you doing up at 5AM?
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Good luck tonight ElJugo!

Comment

gl buddy hope u nail them both
        rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
          BOL with the hoops tonight Jugs...nice writeups!!!

PS - What are you doing up at 5AM?
          Went and met up w this Brazilian chick i met in the bar sat night, had to drive to Stanford which is an hr from my house...got back and just started playing poker on the net and lookin at games. I'm kind of a fan of the all nighters when school is done with for the week.
          Great Day To Win

GOY (4-1)

Comment

I know a team that plays slower than the Clippers...

The Cavaliers...Average 91.7 possessions per game

Clippers average...94.9

BOL

PK
            No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by ELJUGO View Post
              Went and met up w this Brazilian chick i met in the bar sat night, had to drive to Stanford which is an hr from my house...got back and just started playing poker on the net and lookin at games. I'm kind of a fan of the all nighters when school is done with for the week.
              Oh I see...sounds fun brother..
              SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

GL on the hoops Eljugo! I think you are absolutely right about the Wizards game. They are a mess. Warriors should be able to do whatever they want.

Comment

good luck jugo

Comment

Originally posted by ELJUGO View Post
                    See Chado,thats the shit you should be doing.I know you don't drink but the thought of banging some brazilian chick has to get you motivated to get out and live it up.

Good luck Eljugo

Comment

GL ELJUGO,

Wash is in a shambles to dsay the least. I like the GS play.
                      NBA is a joke

Comment

gl today----thanks---nice writes

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by poskid View Post
                          I know a team that plays slower than the Clippers...

The Cavaliers...Average 91.7 possessions per game

Clippers average...94.9

BOL

PK
                          Dont really understand the point of this....are you suggesting the Cavs will have problems getting up and down????

The Cavs are 4th in the league in ppg...the knicks are 1st....the clippers are 25th or lower.

You don't just walk onto the court from the Clippers and start poppin off in the run and gun.

The Cavs and Clippers need not be compared to analyze the Knicks vs Cavs matchup....

Anyways, I'm glad the line went up. If it dropped I'd actually be more concerned.. I hate going against the 3,6,13 rule.
                          Great Day To Win

GOY (4-1)

Comment

Best of luck Jugo!
                            "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

good luck tonight, Bombs! i'm on G-State with ya and I love that Cavs pick, but it's up to 8.5 @ my book!

Comment

Working...
                              X