This Weeks CFB and a Little Vent on the NFL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Weeks CFB and a Little Vent on the NFL

I've had it with the NFL. The overpaid players and ref's have done nothing but cost me money all year. Good example on Sunday night. Indy must have ran the pick play 15 times but was never called on it. There is no way players get that wide open on third down everytime.

You will not see another play from me on the NFL this year. I had an old bookie that once told me all NFL games are fixed but I still had a 50% chance of picking the winner if I used a coin flip. I think he was right.

OK enough of that here are my pick for college this week, have my whole family coming in for Thanksgiving and a big party for my 60th Birthday.

#302 Ball State -10- One of the best team in the country.
    #327 LSU -4- Must be a trap but Ark is the worst team I've seen.
    #350 Texas Tech -20 bounce back after an ass kicking
    #363 Oklahoma -7 They will kill OSU.
    #373 Kentucky +4- Ten had their day in the sun last week.

Today I will be Happier than a Bird with a French Fry

good luck on tha NCAAF picks this week, Cheech! i love tha NFL, but i feel ur pain!

Comment

good luck CHE,and happy birthday
      I AM A NITWIT

Comment

I hear ya che che. NFL is brutal. Had a rough one yesterday myself. Luckily a huge college week coming up! BOL with the plays. Let's start it off with Ball St tomorrow!

Comment

BOL this weekend Che...you mention the pick plays for Indy what about the back to back pass interference calls on 3rd down that were both phantom. Would have resulted in an Indy punt but they went down got a FG and in the end a 3 point win. The officitaing is HORRID!!!
          SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

gl cheche and hope u have a happy thanksgiveing pal
            rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

I hate to say it but I think your 100% correct on the Tennessee game.Saturday is Going to be Philip Fulmer Day in Knoxville but Kentucky wants to beat us so bad and this might be there best shot.If Kentucky plays like it did against Georgia we will lose by 2 TD IMO.Good luck with all your plays and have a happy 60th

Comment

gl Che---enjoy your B'day and your Family---have a good holiday my friend.....

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

happy thanksgiving and happy birthday che

Comment

Happy Birthday, Che! Good luck this week. and have a good holiday season there in Henryetta. I'll be celebrating with family about 50 miles west of you down I-40 in Shawnee.

Comment

Thanks gang for the birthday wishes. garth come on down the road a little and eat, drink and dance all on me.

Comment

Well 1-0 for a great start on CFA this week. Will post any updates as they come up.

Good luck to all.

Comment

Working...
                        X