Monday Plays to Fade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday Plays to Fade

It's been confirmed. I am addicted to gambling. For me to put this kind of money on a no-named college basketball game, just to get some action during the workday.. I'm starting to lose it. Here are my plays in which I emptied my online account. I usually play 50-100 dollar teasers and if i hit big i like to dump most or all of it on a couple games. I know it's not a smart idea but lately I found some success.

#P-10116679
    11/24 11:09 am
    -$ 910.36 Placed Parlay to win $ 1026.22
    St Josephs vs Texas (ESPN2) Texas -550
    Valparaiso vs La Salle La Salle -125

#S-12882386
    11/24 10:30 am
    -$ 1045.00 Placed Straight Bet to win $ 950.00
    Packers vs Saints (Week 12) Over 51.5

Originally posted by xjcx View Post
    It's been confirmed. I am addicted to gambling. For me to put this kind of money on a no-named college basketball game, just to get some action during the workday.. I'm starting to lose it. Here are my plays in which I emptied my online account. I usually play 50-100 dollar teasers and if i hit big i like to dump most or all of it on a couple games. I know it's not a smart idea but lately I found some success.

#P-10116679
    11/24 11:09 am
    -$ 910.36 Placed Parlay to win $ 1026.22
    St Josephs vs Texas (ESPN2) Texas -550
    Valparaiso vs La Salle La Salle -125

#S-12882386
    11/24 10:30 am
    -$ 1045.00 Placed Straight Bet to win $ 950.00
    Packers vs Saints (Week 12) Over 51.5
    Pretty crazy stuff! Hope you win! I do like LaSalle!

Comment

Good luck
      jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

wow.. im glad la salle won but man im NEVER betting on them again.. this is the most frustrating game to follow/listen/bet.

was listening to the game on the radio.. so just a quick recap becuase i know a lot had money on la salle..la salle pretty much had the lead the entire game (biggest lead was 9 or 10). valpo finally tied it up with ~10sec to go. then they foul green (la salle) and he misses both free throws and the game goes to OT. In OT, La salle pulled out to a 7 point lead... things got a little interesting towards the end, but la salle had a huge three in the last 15 seconds to pretty much seal the game.

for those that had la salle -1 or -2 or -3.. should thank green.
        Last edited by xjcx; 11-24-2008, 03:40 PM.

Comment

gl tonight

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Nice winner

Comment

Good job buddy
              FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

wow.. im glad la salle won but man im NEVER betting on them again.. this is the most frustrating game to follow/listen/bet.

was listening to the game on the radio.. so just a quick recap becuase i know a lot had money on la salle..la salle pretty much had the lead the entire game (biggest lead was 9 or 10). valpo finally tied it up with ~10sec to go. then they foul green (la salle) and he misses both free throws and the game goes to OT. In OT, La salle pulled out to a 7 point lead... things got a little interesting towards the end, but la salle had a huge three in the last 15 seconds to pretty much seal the game.

for those that had la salle -1 or -2 or -3.. should thank green.

Dude, do yourself a favor and do not watch the games you bet if it frustrates you. Follow the scores on the internet instead. Trust me on this. Betting basketball is not good for the heart!!
                  NBA is a joke

Comment

flarendep1....i dont watch it because i want to.. i watch it because i have to.. following the scores on the internet (especially for non top 25 teams) is slow. i was listening to it on the radio link that i found. but you are definitely right, "Betting basketball is not good for the heart!! " just too much scoring back and forth which causes stress throughout the ENTIRE game.

Comment

can someone please help me... i have one huge bet tonight..

do i bet a little on the under to guarantee some kind of profit...or do i do two parlays (under+gb and under+no)...or let it ride..

Comment

nice hit, jc! Congrats! good luck with tha over tonight! i like tha call!

Comment

do i bet a little on the under to guarantee some kind of profit...or do i do two parlays (under+gb and under+no)...or let it ride..
                          let it ride! JMO!

Comment

Let it ride its a straight bet or you should of waited to place your bet

Comment

I would let it ride.

Comment

Working...
                              X