Player Comparison...please give opinion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Player Comparison...please give opinion

I have a buddy that thinks he knows everything about basketball...dnt want to ruin his credibility, but in his eyes LEBRON is just a freak of nature and dominates because of his size and strength...he gives him no credit for basketball IQ what so ever...oh course I disagree GREATLY...anyhow...we argued about this recently

JJ Reddick -vs- Stephen Curry

before I say who I like I want to hear opinions on who you prefer in college, better shot, handle, basically ball player...any and all input would be greatly appreciated...thanks

Steph Curry no doubt!

Comment

I agree with your buddy about Lebron as he is the most overrated player of ALL TIME.

Stephon Curry and it's not even close.
      Am I the longest tenured BC member?

Comment

CURRY in my eyes
        I AM A NITWIT

Comment

Curry, all the way around ...

NEXT QUESTION!!!

Comment

Yea im arguing curry...but its like talking to child with this guy...if I say the sky is blue he argues that its black...i mean at least if he said light purple or navy I mean at least be in the ballpark...

Comment

Originally posted by zeib10 View Post
              I agree with your buddy about Lebron as he is the most overrated player of ALL TIME.

Stephon Curry and it's not even close.
              I dont understand how you can say he is overrated...I know its an opinion...but what he has done with the crap around him...he can post you, drive, shoot, pass, steal, block shots...dont see how he can be overrated...leave aside the ratings thats just espn bullshit they build up who they want...but this guy took SCRUBS to the finals...has given complete teams like Detroit and Boston last year all they could handle, with no supporting cast...they dude has mad skillz and like him or not...thats not debateable

Comment

at 23 lebron is in the class of kobe, jordan, magic

Comment

Curry by far!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DAREALDEAL View Post
                    at 23 lebron is in the class of kobe, jordan, magic
                    Agreed...he wants to argue with me that nash, paul, nowitzski are better than Lebron...I argue with him that lebron can do what everyone of those guys does AND MORE...and like you said at 23, he is still improving year to year...

Comment

Working...
                    X