Special situation play nba -- [9-5 ytd]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special situation play nba -- [9-5 ytd]

Lost my play last weekend with the Clippers losing to what I thought would be a tired San Antonio team. I just caught this play for tonight and will keep this short. The New York Knicks just traded Jamal Crawford, Zach Randolph and Marty Collins. This means the Knicks will be short their two leading scorers tonight, Randolph 20.6 ppg and Crawford 19.6 ppg and the players they traded for won't be with New York for a day or two.

The only thing I don't like about this play against the Knicks is that I have to play Milwaukee. The line did go up after the trades were announced but only a couple of points. New York does not have a deep bench and Milwaukee back home should turn this into a fun game for them, with or without Reid.

PLAY MILWAUKEE MINUS 4.5

BOL tonight Sandy!!!
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

good luck with tha Bucks tonight, Sandy!

Comment

gl tonight Sandy

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Bucks cover easy

This one played out just as thought it would. Knicks used just a seven man rotation which wore down in the second half when the Bucks were up by as much as 26, winning the game by 18. Even tonight with all tired players, the Knicks still would not let Marbury play.

My Special Situation Plays are now 10-5. Hope anyone who lost my last play, did play this one.

Comment

Working...
          X