Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fri nba biggies....

Over indi 204 10*
    Got a bigger one at later game so stay tune....
    Glta
    "dont judge me in one week, judge me the whole season."

good luck tonight, skyz!

Comment

BOL with the biggies tonight skyz!!!
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

i like it

lets cas$h buddy
        Winners don't wait for chances, they take them

Comment

Looks like a good one to me!
          NBA is a joke

Comment

thanks and gl!!!!! what time does your next game start?

Comment

gl tonight

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Under okc 191 17*

Comment

GL bro, suppose we didn't deserve the first one if they still couldn't get it over after overtime..
                  Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

good luck with tha big undy, skyz!

Comment

Originally posted by skyz View Post
                      Under okc 191 17*
                      Is this a 17 star and if so where do you get the logic of the amount of stars with the range I have seen you use before...not bashing just curious...is it a system of ratings on each number if your play falls in that category based on the line movements or?

GL brother hope it hits...tough loss with the OT still couldnt push it over...

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
                        Is this a 17 star and if so where do you get the logic of the amount of stars with the range I have seen you use before...not bashing just curious...is it a system of ratings on each number if your play falls in that category based on the line movements or?

GL brother hope it hits...tough loss with the OT still couldnt push it over...
                        If you really care I don't think it's a system. Skyz seems to wager with the intention to find a way to end up ahead for his days...He was down 10* so he comes back with a 17*, if he hits he's ahead for the day...if not, crappy day.

He doesnt ALWAYS do that, but he said he had a really big play tonight so he appears to have unloaded on it...I'm an action feind and of course played it for the 1st q and have already cashed...but I like his chances as well.
                        Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

Thanks jugo, your right, I don't have a system on how I wager, well ( just try not to play crazy lol)....just try to be up for the day lol

Comment

Under 2ndhalf 95 5*

Comment

Originally posted by ELJUGO View Post
                              If you really care I don't think it's a system. Skyz seems to wager with the intention to find a way to end up ahead for his days...He was down 10* so he comes back with a 17*, if he hits he's ahead for the day...if not, crappy day.

He doesnt ALWAYS do that, but he said he had a really big play tonight so he appears to have unloaded on it...I'm an action feind and of course played it for the 1st q and have already cashed...but I like his chances as well.
                              Originally posted by skyz View Post
                              Thanks jugo, your right, I don't have a system on how I wager, well ( just try not to play crazy lol)....just try to be up for the day lol
                              Thanks for the response guys like I said meant no bad intention at all was just curious...GL!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X