Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3-1 so far THANKS TO THE F*C*I*G NYGIANTS!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3-1 so far THANKS TO THE F*C*I*G NYGIANTS!!

THEY ARE WORST TALENTED AND WORST COACHED TEAM IN THE NFL RIGHT NOW BY FAR!! THAT INCLUDES ARIZONA !!!!!!!!

THE ABSOLUTE LAST TIME ON THEM!! AND THEY WERE FAVORED BY THREE!!??

Sorry to everyone for even posting that shit! Right up there with Texas A&M yesterday!! My fault!!

G NY:angryfire G Vike:angryfire
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

G.V.

I really must say that I agree with all that you have said , but I also hold in reserve the option to use them in the future . Manys the time that I got angry with a club and swore not to mess with them again only to watch them go on a 6 game tear ( and me missing it ) . Granted they need to watched , but not wagered on for a while !

On the brite-side you are not doing to shabby today and could close the day up as you have been doing quite a bit lately . I really am licking my chops over the upcoming basketball season and can hardly wait for the tip offs .

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:

ps.- I am doing really well on the over/unders (documented) at the ole W.L. club in college foots this year and have been following them up with wagers on the side ( #4 ) out of thousands , so its been good to me and lets hope for a winning season ?
    " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

3-1 !

That's terrible.

Almost as bad as Northcoast in their NFL picks.

Watch out for the bashers.
      sigpic

Comment

Ya I know Art

I'll try and pick up the pace a little!:D

I gotta say that AVITAR of yours is ABSOLUTELY......errrrr....it's....welllll........I mean.....holy crap it gives me the creeps some times

There was a self professed radio personnality here that last year was challenged by the regulars to pick 4 games a weekend VS. A MONKEY who would draw balls out of a hat with a name of a team on it. The monkey went almost 60% and "the football genius himself" hit JUST UNDER 40%!!!

That's why it's all I can think of when I see it!

GoldV
        I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Working...
        X