Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chado's "Birthday" NHL Picks for Tuesday!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shootout loss costs me a Birthday sweep...

2-1 tonight for +1.00 unit...

NHL run now sits at 22-9 the last 9 days...

Back tomorrow...
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Hope you had a good Birthday Chad.
      MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

dont sweat the shutout buddy happy bday! and congratulations on another night on the + side

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
          Shootout loss costs me a Birthday sweep...

2-1 tonight for +1.00 unit...

NHL run now sits at 22-9 the last 9 days...

Back tomorrow...

Chad you know I would never clap at a loss but that was an awesome game ... Finally, we win one in a shoot out ...

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
            Chad you know I would never clap at a loss but that was an awesome game ... Finally, we win one in a shoot out ...
            Yea it was a great game for sure Joe...

I was informed of a stat while watching a different game that went to a shootout a couple days ago. They said that ever since the shootout was implemented 2-3 season ago the team that scores "FIRST" wins in the shootout wins 90% of the time. I was shocked to hear such a high clip. The home team always receives the option on whether to shoot or let the opponent go first and with that kind of winning percentage of course you are going to shoot first. You pretty much always see the home team choose to go first whether they score on their first shot is a different story but you have to roll with the percentages. Well what does Gretzky do last night (coach of Phoenix)?? He elects to defer and allow the Hawks to shoot first and I am like WTF??? Sure enough they score first and I say in my head" Way to go Gretz 90% nice move.....needless to say we know who won it

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
              Yea it was a great game for sure Joe...

I was informed of a stat while watching a different game that went to a shootout a couple days ago. They said that ever since the shootout was implemented 2-3 season ago the team that scores "FIRST" wins in the shootout wins 90% of the time. I was shocked to hear such a high clip. The home team always receives the option on whether to shoot or let the opponent go first and with that kind of winning percentage of course you are going to shoot first. You pretty much always see the home team choose to go first whether they score on their first shot is a different story but you have to roll with the percentages. Well what does Gretzky do last night (coach of Phoenix)?? He elects to defer and allow the Hawks to shoot first and I am like WTF??? Sure enough they score first and I say in my head" Way to go Gretz 90% nice move.....needless to say we know who won it
              Gretzy was a great player .. One of the best ...

but not too sure about him as a coach ...

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
                Gretzy was a great player .. One of the best ...

but not too sure about him as a coach ...
                Oh I know he was a great player...quite possibly the best of all time...but yea you are right some of the best pro athletes dont always convert into the best coaches....

Also I may have to dig deeper I dont know if the stat was 90% for this season if you score first or since it was implemented but was one of the two for sure....

Comment

"Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
                  is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

You are sooooooooooooooo bad ...

hahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Lsufan View Post
                      OMFG...

Comment