Special situation -- [9-4 ytd]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special situation -- [9-4 ytd]

It's been a week since my last play which was a winner with the Ravens over Houston. Tonight buried among Monday night football and lots of college baskets, there it was, a Special NBA Play. I'm looking at another trap line which means go the other way. When was the last time the LA Clippers were favored over San Antonio. It might have been before some of you were born. Tonight, I thought I was seeing the line backwards but there it was, LA CLIPPERS -2.5 and to top it off, the line opened at Clippers -2 and has gone up.

What's really happening is that Parker and Ginobili are both still OUT and the Clippers are now injury free. There may even be more to it than the injury situation to make the Clippers the favorite. Regardless, I feel this is a TRAP and you should

PLAY LA CLIPPERS MINUS 2.5.

NOTE: I'm buying the half point but it's up to you to decide what you want to do. I'm still grading this play based on the 2.5 spread. Good Luck, I'm going for 10-4.

thanks and gl!! this should go good with detroit david's top rated over 176.5!!

Comment

Take a look at some history of Spurs w/o Parker...

I think this is a great call!!

GL
      FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

I was half right but half isn't good enough. I knew San Antonio would be tired after the fourth quarter they played last night at the Kings. I also thought the Clippers were a better team than the Kings and should cover against a tired Spurs team. The Spurs were tired in the 4th tonight but the Clips were not good enough to come all they way back and take the lead. They did come back from 11 down to get even, then Spurs hit the three to end it.

As an aside, I was glad to see Baron Davis leave the Warriors for the same things he is doing with the Clips. He will score his 15 to 25 points but look how many shots he takes to get those points. And tonight he takes a three on a fast break with no one under the basket for the rebound. He is 3 for 18 on three's the past two games.

Plays are now 9-5. This is not a special play because of the high line, but I laid 21 with St. Marys which goes in about an hour on ESPN. I follow them and they are a good team ranked 28 in the AP rankings this week. Fresno State only has 5 players returning from last year and should get run out of the building by the Gales. St. Marys sees this game as a chance to become better known to the rest of the country, although I guess nobody told them, everyone will probally be asleep.

Comment

Sandman-I didn't bet the game at all simply because I just couldn't bear to lay points with a crappy 1-8 Clippers team against a team like San Antonio even though they were without several key players;if the Spurs had been favored, I might have played the Clippers.
          If the Clippers had won, it would have indeed been a trap game;since SA won, it could be perceived as a linemaker mistake.
          Last edited by savage1; 11-18-2008, 10:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X