• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good luck chad on the ice

Comment

gl Chado, love your card!

Comment

Good luck tonight I just got home so I can't tag along...keep er rolling!!

Comment

2-1 tonight for +1.25 units...

Stupid added over play costing me a sweep...

NHL run now 20-8 over the last 8 days...
          SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Hey its a winning day bud. Congrats!

Comment

Your melting the ice Chado with your hot plays!

Well done!
              NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by MR Pain View Post
                i like boston, and i like under 2.5 goals for the islanders if you know who is in net. you here anything on luongo starting tonight. or maybe VAN bad history vs NYI ?

I like s.j (as usual) but i saw you don't like them and jim has nash, so i'll lay off, maybe a det/nyr parlay, hey that sounds pretty good actually.

the hawks are for real, no shame in losing to the best team in league IMO (i had s.j too, i think i take them every game ? LOL)
                thank you for the boston pick brother, i know you didn't get the sweep but you helped me get it. thanks. I also played that det/nyr parlay.

and....................my 3rd pick yea..........like i told you before if they give me more than 2 goals with luongo in net i'll take it every time, and i have, it's been working bro trust me. I don't do it with any other goalie though, maybe now and then but i just stick with luongo.

good job, your on a nice run, and another winning day, keep er going my man !

Comment

need to talk to u off here bro. I tried to see if I could do it on my friends list but Im a dumbass when it comes to this. How can I send you a email? thanks

Comment

Working...
                  X