Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DOC WINN NCAABB 11/17 (12-6-1) (+14.00 units) 4* inside!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DOC WINN NCAABB 11/17 (12-6-1) (+14.00 units) 4* inside!!

5*(0-0-0)
    4*(2-0-0)
    3*(1-1-0)
    2*(5-2-1)
    1*(4-3-0)
    --------
    (12-6-1) (+14.00 units)

Good-morning BC...took a day off yesterday as I didn't like the card much but my leans looked good which is comforting. I really like the card tonight and I am going to take my money to start my week off right!

3*JAMES MADISON +17...this line is available at a lot of books, some have 16.5 and the odd one 17.5 but I have 17. You have got to love Vegas, huh? They are taking advantage of the perception of Davidson after last year's March Madness run. Don't get me wrong, Steph Curry is a stud and a half and Davidson is a very good team but they are in no way deserving to be 17 pt favourites over James Madison. They will certainly win but this game will stay within at most 15 points. I won't be tricked into taking Davidson because while they can score all day their defense is too ineffective to beat this JMU team by this many.

2*CAL SANTA BARBARA -4...no write-up with this one but I will take the home team and give up the 4 points. This game is more of the line read type.

2*PURDUE -11 1st half...this game will be a blowout all the way. I like the game bet as well but Purdue will be up 20 at half and shouldn't look back. Their defense is strong and they can fill up the scoreboard. B-L-O-W-O-U-T.

4*MIAMI OHIO +13.5...This is my 2nd 4* play this year and once again it is on MIAMI OHIO. They have all the experience in the world and won't be bothered playing on the road against PITT. They keep the game at their pace and this should be tight all the way with Pitt pulling away late. A chance of an upset but should be a close loss.

GL!!!

BOL with the hoops for today brother!!!
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

good luck!!
      1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

Gonna ride with ya today. Hope I don't jinx you.

Comment

GL today DR., I may play a few of them.

Comment

Gl doc

Comment

What is going on with my games...careful fellas as a lot of the lines have moved. 3 of them offer crappier lines than we had this morning when I posted and bet these. I still like them all at the current lines but much of the value has been trimmed or adjusted. Hopefully none are so close that it matters but just a caution as every point helps!

Comment

because you're so hot with picks that people across the world are loading up on the same side with you and they have to dip the line to get takers on the other side. IMO of course
                Proud Member on Bettorschat.com since March 10, 2006

Overall since 9/1/09- 39-30-1 +1.14 units ($114.40)
                1 unit=$100.00

Updated through Nov 18th 2009 @ 1:09AM est

Comment

Originally posted by ChangingMyLuck3 View Post
                  because you're so hot with picks that people across the world are loading up on the same side with you and they have to dip the line to get takers on the other side. IMO of course
                  lmao...i move the line like dr. *** .... it actually bothers me that the lines have moved like this which is part of the reason I don't like releasing bets so early because #1 I may have not bet it knowing the movement and #2 people get stuck with bad lines. I happened to get these in when I posted but I would have rathered stale lines.

GL

Comment

thanks and gl!!

Comment

Doc, it's always good to see someone who bets like I do, at least you did with Purdue tonight. In college baskets, usually when I like a big favorite, I'll only bet them for the first half at a much lower spread. This way I'm not betting on a team that's playing the end of their bench most of the second half and it's usually hard for a team to cover a big number, if their not already up big at the half anyway. Purdue may cover the 21.5 spread, but they already easily covered the -13 for the first half and thanks for that winner.

All of this means later tonight, or for some of you very early morning, I'm playing St. Marys -12 for the first half, instead of laying 21 for the full game. If they don't cover the 12 for the first half, I might play them for the second half, expecting a line that means St. Marys can win the game by less than 21 to win my bet.

Comment

gl tonight

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

did you every?

Originally posted by thesandman View Post
                          Doc, it's always good to see someone who bets like I do, at least you did with Purdue tonight. In college baskets, usually when I like a big favorite, I'll only bet them for the first half at a much lower spread. This way I'm not betting on a team that's playing the end of their bench most of the second half and it's usually hard for a team to cover a big number, if their not already up big at the half anyway. Purdue may cover the 21.5 spread, but they already easily covered the -13 for the first half and thanks for that winner.

All of this means later tonight, or for some of you very early morning, I'm playing St. Marys -12 for the first half, instead of laying 21 for the full game. If they don't cover the 12 for the first half, I might play them for the second half, expecting a line that means St. Marys can win the game by less than 21 to win my bet.
                          Did you every see this before?

527. .Fresno State +12 -110 Over 64 -110
                          528. .Saint Marys CA -12 -110 Under 64 -110
                          * Game Note: THERE WON'T BE A SECOND HALF LINE AVAILABLE FOR THIS GAME // THE OFFICE WILL CLOSE AT 01:15 AM EASTERN TIME

Comment

nice call on purdue!!!! i liked your picks tonight. miami/ohio gave up on us. never showed up in the 2nd half. looked good early though. hopefully get santa barbara and earn a split. these early games are never easy to cap. i play light until i get a feel for these teams. good luck this season dr winn!!!!
                            THINK POSITIVE!!!!! BE POSITIVE!!!!!! IN LIFE
                            your word is your bond

Comment

Thanks fellas....

Sandman - I am a big time 1st half bettor. I LOVE 1st half unders and big faves. I rarely play big faves for the game as I have too much 'shady' backdoors / subs screwing up and what not so I play for the 1st half blowout.

Sorry to those who tailed the big ones, the 3* was a terrible misjudgment on my part and Miami Ohio was there for a half but crumbled 2nd half which I saw coming with that 2nd half line. It is what it is and hopefully we get the 2-2 split and drop the 3.7 units on the night.

Will be back plugging away tomorrow though and have some day games to pick from as well I believe.

GL and GOODNIGHT!

Comment

Working...
                              X