Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
        BINGO!!!

2 straight weeks of this shit!!!

Its been every week but 2

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy View Post
          Or become the book
          my book is getting their ass kicked today and has almost all season long in CFB and NFL...i know what they are down and it is not pretty...but just as soon as i take a road fave of -3 it won't work, so i might as well keep doing what i do...titans and cards...blah...

Comment

IF you were SQUARE you had DALLAS you won again.........

Comment

fyi!

my local.....IS VERY PISSED OFF AT VEGAS! said he's gonna start making calls!

he's been doing this his entire life, he's 62 now!

the fav's are killing him!sat in cfb.....was his worst day ever!

Comment

they won couple weeks in row its been tough i been strugglin but before that all yr i was doin great it all works out the books win in end cuz of square bets sure they get vig but they know how set the line....how bout all yr all those shit ncaa weekday tv games nothin but dogs, bunch covered in nfl mon nite too and plus the weekend games....i know this kid down 7 dimes on yr i watched games w. him he saw i was winnin ask who i like...so then he would call me b4 games asked who i like i tell him he say i love the other team and he'd lose... call next day im like why u callin if u takin other team why u care who i bet but he my friend i bust his balls and what u know this week he got back a grand and im gettin hit w. rights and lefts...but my buddy the guy that will continue to lose if im on teams opposite him i feel confident he will keep lookin for that easy winner... trust me i was the same way took long time to figure that out and bet against poplular pick read the line and actually make profit
                edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

Comment

Fri nite:

Squares sweep the board

Comment

Working...
                  X